View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 02:35 AM   #20981
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming ...

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: Blonde ,Pain ,Submission ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Video language: English

Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.
Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Mallory Knots

Cast: Mallory Knots

Sierra is so tough and so sweet at the same time.it is these qualities that make her the ideal play toy! Her ordeal begins when she is sprayed with cold water, has her labia tied apart and is made to cum. Tube gagged, her mouth is filled to the brim and she struggles to swallow or spit! Suspended upside down Sierra is flogged before having her head lowered into a fish bowl, her discipline in breathing amazes us all and as a reward she is tied over the bathtub where she is dunked, fucked and made to lick Chanta's pussy underwater!

Duration: 35:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Mallory Knots

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Kaiya Lynn

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Kaiya Lynn
Genres: Ball Gag ,brunet ,muscular ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo

Kaiya Lynn says she likes the kind of sex that disturbs the neighbors. Her first BDSM experience was with us two years ago. Now she is back to explore her limits and sexuality with new comer TJ Cummings who is skilled with punishment and verbal discipline. She is bound in various fuck positions with rope, leather and steel pipes. She also takes our new metal hook in her pussy and gets ass fucked while bound immobile. The chemistry is also great in this update. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:09:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kaiya Lynn

Justine wants to be my Favorite Electroslut!

Cast: Justine Joli ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Femdom ,Anal ,Tens Unit ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,Cop ,Pussy Eating

Episode 3: Justine is trying really hard to prove herself to be my favorite Electroslut! Tied in a back breaking inverted suspension Justine is under great strain. To make matters more difficult I challenge her love for electricity by strapping her to two wired hot copper pipes, one in her arm pits and the other on the back of her knees. But I'm not easy to please, so an even greater challenge is introduced: the Cattle Prod. I really want to see how bad she really wants to be my favorite. I want to know how far she is willing to go to see that look of sheer pleasure on my face.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 987.1 MB

Download Justine wants to be my Favorite Electroslut!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03923 секунды с 9 запросами