View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 09:24 AM   #20973
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black Thong

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Hysteria Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Hysteria Alisha Adams

The Poker Game

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Mark Davis ,Mr. Pete ,Alan Stafford
Genres: Nipple Torment ,Kinky ,mixed ,slim ,shaved ,Hitachi ,brunet ,BDSM ,Gangbang ,Anal ,Fetish ,Corporal Punishment ,Facefucking ,Suspension
Video language: English

Cherry Torn gets fucked in bondage by three guys in this hot fantasy role play! Cherry's husband, Alan, loses all of their money in a poker game to a couple of roughnecks, Mark Davis and Mr. Pete. Alan then tries to win their money back by using Cherry as the bet. Losing the game gets Cherry humiliated and all her holes filled with cock at the same time. This is one wild and kinky show not to be missed!

Duration: 58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Poker Game

InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04444 секунды с 9 запросами