View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 07:34 AM   #19236
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hazel - It's always the quiet ones Jose Leon Suarez

Video language: English
22 year old Hazel is next up on the black couch. Hazel is the girl you see at school, maybe in the library, or grocery store. She’s got this real girl next door vibe about her. She could be sitting next to you in class and you’d never know how much this girl needs sex. Of course it’s always the quiet ones that surprise you. Hazel arrives and her choice of outfit is very revealing. We think she understood the assignment and we’re not complaining. After a little of the ol’ small talk we find out she’s a bit of a freak, like it’s rough, she’s done some anal, it’s pretty easy to tell she’s a pleaser who wants to get plowed. Next, Rick talks her out of her clothes and has her standing there in that lingerie bodysuit, then he’s got her removing it. She’s a natural standing there in her birthday suit showing us her asshole. After that, she has fun with the vibrator and buttplug combo. She doesn’t seem to be phased for the next part of the interview, but that’s the love of sex coming out. With my cock in her mouth, she has no problem with me grabbing the back of that head and getting deep in her mouth. She’s loving the doggy style, rocking back into my cock. Riding reverse and forward just plowing her hips down and enjoying every minute. Some more face fucking over the couch and then we get to the anal. The anal is so fucking hot! There’s nothing better than a girl who likes to get plowed in the ass. We even add the dildo for some toy DP which she doesn’t mind tasting straight from her hole. Back on the couch she rides again and I pull her on top of me for some nice gapes. I finish her off by fucking her asshole in the chair until I explode. She pushes a gallon of cum out of her asshole lol. Back on the couch she seems pretty happy about what went down, showing off her used asshole. She finds out she isn’t getting paid, and she gets dressed, and waits outside for her Uber. The moral of this whole story is, a pretty yet unassuming girl like that could be right next to you and you’d never know how she would be to fuck. So shoot your shot, you never know whose ass you’ll end up fucking. <3 Cam
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8895kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel - It's always the quiet ones

Nika Bride aka Escaped Bride Lynden

Returned after pregnancy husband cuckold. Download and enjoy.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7380kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nika Bride aka Escaped Bride

Sara Bork - Check If The Plug Fits My Ass Raritan

Sara Bork came to the office feeling ready to work hard, but when she saw a little present on her table and opened the box, the mood vaporized and she could only think about sex. She tried to satisfy that hunger with the help of her favorite sex toy, but the ass plug that she got didn’t leave her head. Naughty Sara Bork moved the dildo back and forth inside her pussy and then in her tight ass to prepare the hole for the ass plug. When she thought her ass was ready, she stuffed it with the plug and called the dude to invite him to her office to show how well it fit her sweet hole. Sure, the dude showed up right away to watch the beautiful view and to test Sara Bork’s holes himself.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Bork - Check If The Plug Fits My Ass

Nelya Smalls - Monster Cock Destroy Ass Nelya Smalls with Ball Deep Anal Niles

Monster cock destroy ass nelya smalls with ball deep anal, gape and anal creampie .
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nelya Smalls - Monster Cock Destroy Ass Nelya Smalls with Ball Deep Anal

Nice Girl Suggested A Way To Pay For Training Franeker

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jessie Rogers & Ramon
Genres: Anal, Latina, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Big Tits, Ass Worship
Jessie needs to pay off her tuition, so she decides to give English lessons to raise money, but when she stops in at Ramon's place, he gets a raise of his own... in his pants.
And even though Ramon's English skills are perfect, he agrees to a lesson anyways, but when he has no money to pay Jessie, she suggests he deposit his cock in her ass!
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Girl Suggested A Way To Pay For Training

Anal Obsessed Lexi Demands The Full Service Treatment Offenbach

Lexi's single again and vacationing solo. When a resort employee catches her eye, Lexi decides to treat him to an all-inclusive package.
Duration: 41:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Obsessed Lexi Demands The Full Service Treatment

Coach Stretches A Sweet Pussy Moyie Springs

Kitty Doll decides to work out to become stronger, more flexible, and more resilient. Though she wants to get fit, she doesn’t want to go to the gym full of sweaty people who stare at her. She decides to do that at home. Unfortunately, she is not a qualified coach, but an idea comes to mind. She hires a private coach to train her at her place. The dude shows up with dumbbells and a fitness ball and helps her perform different exercises. Somewhere in the middle of the workout, Kitty Doll sits down on his lap, and that becomes the end of the physical training but also the exciting beginning of a passionate fuck on the floor.
Duration: 35:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13589kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coach Stretches A Sweet Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02789 секунды с 9 запросами