View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 07:32 AM   #20972
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Princess Donna Dolore and Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Blonde ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Pain ,BDSM ,Electric Dildo ,Zapper ,Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Jade Marx returns to Wiredpussy for some one on one time with Princess Donna. She's just as much of a horny painslut as she was last time she was here, which means you don't want to miss this update! I'm not sure I've ever heard a girl scream as loud as Jade does when I rip a zipper off her stomach while she cums on the sybian.

Duration: 38:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Princess Donna Dolore and Jade Marxxx

Tough Love

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this

Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Tough Love

Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

She wants to be the kind of dirty slut that he loves to take advantage of. She wants to have her holes filled and her barriers broken down.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Liz & Venom - farmer's pets

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Liz, Venom
Genres: Lesbo, Manual Breast Pump, Blonde, Natural Tits, Bondage, Kissing, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don't need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn't care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom's favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other's udders. Don't be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Liz & Venom - farmer's pets
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05317 секунды с 9 запросами