View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 12:47 AM   #20967
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ariel - milked from above

Ariel - milked from above

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can't move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It's rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel - milked from above

Vamp Episode 1: A Fall From Grace

Cast: James Deen ,Kristina Rose ,Mark Davis ,Jessie Cox ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Submission ,Double Penetration ,Big Tits ,slim ,muscular ,Foot Torment ,Suspension ,Whipping ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Natural Tits ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Latinx ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Kinky ,foreskin ,Leather ,Oral Sex ,Crop ,Lesbian ,Hitachi ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Sex and Submission is proud to present Vamp, our first high production original series about vampires. Episode 1 introduces some of the characters and shows how Grace (Kristina Rose) is seduced by the vampires and brought back to their lair where she is initiated into the world of the . This is beautifully shot in high definition with great acting and very hot BDSM sex!

Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Vamp Episode 1: A Fall From Grace

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Jada Fire

Cast: Jada Fire
Genres: Ball Gag ,fake boobs ,multiple orgasms ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Hogtied welcomes back Jada Fire, who is a tiny 5'tall,stunningly beautiful, and packing the most incrediblebody around. We touched something in Jada the lasttime she was here. She discovered deep within herselfa longing a desire to be tied up and dominated, andshe now craves and seeks out bondage. She fantasizesabout it; she is addicted to it. So, she was happy tocome back for another hogtied session, and the feelingwas mutual. In this update, we're reminded thatnothing is hotter then Jada's bound breasts and gaggedmouth. Except, of course, Jada being made to squirtover and over as the vibrator rips orgasm after orgasmout of her helpless body. We leave her exhausted andspent, until next time.

Duration: 44:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Jada Fire

Brutal milf as Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

This this practiced cock slut even possible to sexually break? We introduce the dick directly into the back of her head before flinging her up onto the bed and ragdoll sex her all over every inch of it.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Brutal milf as Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03967 секунды с 9 запросами