Old 07-20-2024, 03:26 PM   #1471
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dirk Yates - Weekend Pass Bonanza

Release Year: 2001
Studio: All Worlds video
If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide?....
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 924.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates - Weekend Pass

DarkAlleyMedia Call Of Buty: Black Tops Debary

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Romance Colin Black Red Patrick O'Connor
Genres: anal, oral, black, fetish, interracial, uniform, bareback, military
Newcummer Romance takes a ride on club favorite Jayson Park, and power slut-twink Aaron Summer takes on Monster-cocked Red in banging hot f"ck in the barracks.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:22
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlleyMedia Call Of Buty: Black Tops

DarkAlleyMedia Call Of Buty: Black Tops Lagrange

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Romance Colin Black Red Patrick O'Connor
Genres: anal, oral, black, fetish, interracial, uniform, bareback, military
Newcummer Romance takes a ride on club favorite Jayson Park, and power slut-twink Aaron Summer takes on Monster-cocked Red in banging hot f"ck in the barracks.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:22
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 819.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlleyMedia Call Of Buty: Black Tops

Escape From Sydney (2005) Pauma Valley

Video language: English
Ma is happy to be drafted into an army of Active Dutys hot men, but when it comes time to perform, will he wish he was A.W.O.L.? Watch as Ma gets used by our gorgeous, straight, real military men!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:00
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1339kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escape From Sydney (2005)

Hung Black Soldier Face-Fucks Eager Cocksucker in Basement Sassamansville

Studio: Citebeur
A well-built black military stud on two-day leave heads straight to the basement cocksucker's den. His massive cock craves an expert size queen. Cocksucker accepts the challenge, instantly mesmerized by the soldier's heavy horse cock. Holy shit! Despite being used to monster dicks, Cocksucker encounters the longest cock of his life. A true test for his deepthroat skills! Far from backing down, the cum hungry slut doubles his efforts to harden the military's XXL member. He wonders just how big this colossal rod will get, drooling non-stop while maintaining his rhythm. The basement echoes with wet sucking sounds and the soldier's grunts of pleasure. This intense throat fucking promises to end with a massive facial. The experienced dick worshipper prepares to receive a well-earned cum deluge from this horse-hung serviceman.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4568kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 643.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Black Soldier Face-Fucks Eager Cocksucker in Basement

Weekender Cerro

If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide.
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekender

Sex Hiker Charlotte

Ma is happy to be drafted into an army of Active Dutys hot men, but when it comes time to perform, will he wish he was A.W.O.L.? Watch as Ma gets used by our gorgeous, straight, real military men!
Duration: 2:01:42
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1758kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Hiker

Время генерации страницы 0.03340 секунды с 9 запросами