Old 07-20-2024, 12:44 PM   #1472
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chastity Milking Eruption Ferriday

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Milking, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Vibrator
For Mistress Angela the most enjoyable aspect of owning her slave is keeping him locked in chastity at all times. He will never be out of his cock cage again. It is so much fun to tease him constantly with what he is not allowed, to know his slave dick is painfully swelling inside its little prison. She loves to torment him about his shameful status as a failed male chastity slave, and keeps him always aware of that fact. In turn, his constantly hopeless arousal keeps him very submissive to her, and eager to serve her every whim. It is so much fun to deny him any relief from his aching blue balls that she rarely ever even milks him of his useless seed. Of course when she does decide to drain away his slave cum he still remains locked in chastity. He will never again feel a manly erection, the pleasures of a woman, or even be allowed to jerk off. The only way her slave can cum now is to be slowly and torturously vibed closer and closer to the edge. Angela takes great satisfaction in knowing that even as his orgasm is building so is his pain. For the slave it is a desperate unpleasant ordeal as he tries to cum inside the tight confines of his chastity. For her it is a hilariously satisfying game to see him finally blast out his huge load of backed up cum with no pleasure at all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10783kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 932.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Milking Eruption

The Handmaid's Audition Joseph City

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Milcah Halili
Genres: Anal ,Lesbian ,slim ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,shaped ,Slave ,Humiliation ,bottom ,shaved
Video language: English
In this homage to the feminist dystopian classic, the future world is strictly divided into classes. Some women are wives, others are handmaids. Handmaids are kept by wealthy couples and trained to be submissive whores for the purpose of procreation. The wife has all the power, and she makes sure her whore knows it. Aiden Starr is brutal as the wife in this scene, and Milcah Halili takes it all as the whore in training. Fisting, samurai, zappers, psychological humiliation, pussy licking, the cattle prod, and pussy stretching with Stanley - our biggest electrical plug! Multiple orgasms and severe clit shocking!
Duration: 59:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Handmaid's Audition

Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls Safed

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical,
Female urethral stretching using a german speculum to get a huge gaping pee hole. Sounding her pisshole with a metal screw and penetration with a japanese sound of 18 mm (0.71 Inch). Peehole fucking with a balls dildo 12 cm (4.72 Inch) long and 19 mm (0.75 Inch) wide to orgasm while she has metal butt plug in ass.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls

Madison Young Deep Gap

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: shaped ,bit gag ,slim ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Chains ,Electro Plug ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment
Madison gets tied in the basement and we get downright medieval on her ass. she left this bondage session saying ‘I feel like I could take on the world!’. Such was the endorphin rush she felt from being tied, sensually whipped and brought to orgasm.
Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 317.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Young

Carly Walvis Bay

Cast: Carly
Genres: Ball Gag ,Sybian ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Pain ,Pussy Eating ,Submission ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,toned
I had to take a cold shower after doing the final edit of this movie! Normally I cut out anything boring. In this case, there wasnt much to cut out, and this movie is 45 minutes of intense and sexy interaction. Chanta skillfully restrains Carly and gives her a delighful mix of pleasure and pain, which includes many hard orgasms for Carly.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carly

All Natural Southern Belle in Brutal Bondage, Tormented Benedicta

Cast: Charlotte Cross ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Domination ,brunet ,Submission ,shaved ,Bondage ,toned ,Ball Gag ,big dick
Charlotte comes to me and says “I hear you are the one to talk to about getting tied up” and smiled. She is going to get exactly what she is looking for today. I get to know her in the first scene then intensify the bondage put this slut on the right path; the path of not fucking around.
Next she is in an extreme predicament on her knees. She is totally fucked and she knows it which makes her squirt. Pegs are applied to her sensitive skin then whipped off one at a time.
She’s never been suspended so she goes up into an inverted hogtie. She is flogged and toyed with before being allowed to orgasm again. Her pussy is dripping as soon as I touch it, which proves that this whore can’t help but be turned on by what’s happening.
In the final scene Charlotte will suffer through one last predicament. She is psuhed to the point of breaking and then fucked until she can’t handle anymore stimulation.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Southern Belle in Brutal Bondage, Tormented

Dia Zerva takes on two Dommes. Wewoka

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bella Rossi ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Lesbian ,Curvy ,Smothering ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Slave
Dia Zerva returns to get overstimulated by two sexy dommes, Lorelei Lee and Bella Rossi. Every inch of her body is punished and every hole is fucked. Breast and ass smothering, strapons and pussy licking, clamps, zippers and orgasms, it’s all her in an action packed update!
Duration: 48:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva takes on two Dommes.

Время генерации страницы 0.04425 секунды с 9 запросами