View Single Post
Old 07-20-2024, 08:16 AM   #1674
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chastity Frustrations El Paso

Cast: Mistress Katie
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Punishment, Strapon, Stockings, Latex
Mistress Katie Ives has her slaves cock locked away in chastity punishment, he will have to masturbate her with a strap on. She spits on the cock and gets it wet to enter her pussy, the slaves cock bulges from the bars as she allows him to penetrate her. The slave is completely frustrated, his cock remains locked away just a few inches from her inviting pussy. Mistress Katie crawls on top and rides his strap-on cock until she cums. He gets the ultimate denial of going through the actions of sex with none of the pleasure for himself
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Frustrations

Anal Awakening Kanopolis

Cast: Britney Amber ,Penny Pax
Genres: natural boobs ,Big Natural Tits ,bottom ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,slink ,toned ,Blonde ,Anal ,Big Tits
Video language: English
When Penny Pax visits the doctor to get help with her arousal problems Dr. Britney Amber enlightens her with a thorough Anal Awakening. Dressed in a sexy red latex corset, red thigh-high stockings and red platform pumps Amber awaits Penny’s visit in her sinister little doctors office full of butt toys and an examination table. Penny is reluctant to talk about what her problem is so Doc Britney takes charge and goes in for a deeper look. Equipped with plenty of tools she starts with a stainless steel anal hoo–she slides it in and out with ease revealing that Penny actually has quite a slutty asshole. Penny is a bit apprehensive with this kind of exam but she soon grows to like it very much as she moans with pleasure each time the hook fills her ass. Dr. Amber gets turned on, peels off her lab coat, grabs the Hitachi and makes Penny eat her unshaved pussy and then her sexy ass until she comes all over Penny’s face and makes her lick it up. Sporting a big thick strap on Britney crams it in Penny’s mouth to get it nice and wet for some fuckin’. First on all fours Penny gets a good ass fucking while her big natural tits bounce around with every thrust into her tight hole. Then Penny takes a ride on that dick reverse cowgirl and gets her rocks off real good. To continue the treatment Dr Amber slides a long stiff metal rod into Penny’s ass and gets her ready for an even bigger thicker black rubber dildo and a see through plastic pillar that lets you see right inside Penny slutty asshole as the doctor fucks her. And finally something really special for Penny: the slink. Can it fit inside her butt? It seems impossible but with the aid of the magic wand Penny takes it so deep she goes over the top and has a screaming orgasm that fixes all her problems.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Awakening

Chastised Chariot Gimp Newsoms

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Bondage, Whipping
Mistress Jessa has totally dehumanized this slave into a mindless, obedient gimp, willing to suffer any humiliation or pain just to be near her. Jessa enforces his pathetic status by making him into a beast of burden, having to pull her chariot throne by his chastised balls as she cruelly laughs at him. Jessa could not care less how exhausted he gets, or how much his balls hurt: if he does not pull her fast enough, she corrects her bitch by smacking his ass and balls with her riding crop! Jessa soon orders her gimp to change positions so she won't have to look at him, commanding him to kiss her latex clad ass as he pushes her chariot throne for a while. Jessa destroys his manhood by viciously pulling down the chain connected to his balls before ordering him to take her to his bank so she can drain his accounts. After all, gimps can't own property, they are property!
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastised Chariot Gimp

Chastity Cum Control Yokota

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Milking, High Heels, Chastity, Handjob
Goddess Jessa is extremely generous to her chastity slave devoting an entire 10 min per month to his sexual needs. She can't help but tease the helpless bitch on milking day making him think he will only be allowed to cum with his cock still locked tightly away. After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess's latex covered cunt. She gives him only 2 minutes of her expert milking technique so he can really blow his load before getting his pathetic cock locked right back up for another 30 days.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cum Control

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Clover

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Chastity Cum Training Shaw A F B

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Milking, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Vibrator, Latex
Mistress Marley has her slave locked in a new electro shock chastity cage. She is training him for a life of 24-7 permanent chastity. He must learn how to cum while in the cage if he ever wants an orgasm again. Ultimately he will be trained to orgasm with only via the remote control stim box. For his first session she raises the electricity higher and high building his tolerance and encouraging him to be sexually excited about his cocks new home. Mistress Marley manually milks his cock in the cage with a vibrator for an explosive orgasm.
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cum Training

Chastity Cum Teasers Mead

Cast: Kendall Karson
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Latex
Mistress Kendall will no longer have to deal with her slave constantly whining about being unlocked from chastity. She found the perfect cage to lock his cock up that permanently keeps his sissy clit forever hers. Now the real torment can truly begin as she teases his caged member sliding it up and down her wet cunt which he will never fully be able to experience. His only pleasure will be from using his slave tongue to lick her pussy as she rides his face to orgasm every day of the year.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4177kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cum Teasers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05898 секунды с 9 запросами