View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 07:25 AM   #18012
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Evil Ruined Orgasm: Episode 3 Wright

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Zak Tyler
Genres: CBT ,Bondage ,bottom ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial ,switch ,Sub ,Slave ,Fingering ,Anal
Video language: English
I don’t know what it is about him but there’s something. After three days of training and a few events under his belt, Zak Tyler is really shaping up to be a well rounded piece of slave meat. Yeah, he yells a lot when his dick is electrocuted, he squints when his nipples are tormented with heavy weights, he forgets to offer gratitude when his ass is reamed by a gigantic strap-on and he can barely contain himself when given an excruiciating painful ruined orgasm but it’s oh so fun to watch and torment him! Given the fact of where slave Zac started it’s astonishing how much he can take now. True devotion. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves; he has a long way to go and if it wasn’t for how well he worshiped Mistress Ashley’s ass and pussy then we might not be throwing this sub slut a bone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Ruined Orgasm: Episode 3

Carlin's Time-Out East Freetown

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
I guess I do have a possessive side. I guess you shouldn't have been caught with someone else's clips on your computer. I guess you'll be in time-out. Does she restrain you like I do? Is she as pretty or brilliant? Will she leave you dick-taped and clamped and locked to the wall, so that you're helplessly humping air for hours? Would she have mercy?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlin's Time-Out

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas Lovington

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Ass Licking, Pantyhose, Handjob, Vibrator
It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days. Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing… “Well, we don't need you anymore… You're fired.” Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a champ. She strokes his cock while she fucks him, edging him for her amusement. She likes to keep her employees begging. She doesn't let him cum. She edges him a couple times, then makes him worship her body while she cums, then leaves him on his knees.
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Extreme Femdom Humiliation! Live Sissy Sparkill

Cast: Aiden Starr, Jason Miller, Lea Lexis, Maitresse Madeline, Sean Spurt, Francesca Le, Alex Adams
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Handjob, Humiliation
If you missed the Live Divine tea party last week this is the edited version of this Intense shoot complete with all the evil humiliation, feminization, bisexual humiliation, whipping, fierce pegging, pet play, ass licking, foot worship and so much more! The entire day is a fem dom free for all and the Divine rule this tea party like none other you’ve ever seen. Watch Dixie (Sean Spurt) as he is transformed into a she and must service all people female and male or gimp at the party just to amuse the Bitches! This was Sean’s most intense shoot to date from anywhere and is not to be missed!
Duration: 1:04:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Femdom Humiliation! Live Sissy

Charlotte's Bitch Boy Secondcreek

Cast: Charlotte
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Ass Licking, Stocking
Mistress Charlotte puts her slave to use cleaning her ass, making him kneel and worship as she puts on her makeup.*
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 219.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte's Bitch Boy

Starr Treatment Clarks Point

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Cole Brooks
Genres: Male Sub ,Slave ,CBT ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Fingering ,Single Tail ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Femdom
Video language: English
Cole Brooks returns to Divine Bitches for an intensely painful and erotic shoot bowing down at the feet of Mistress Bobbi Starr. Mistress Starr looks extra sexy in her full red pantyhose and Cole aims to please taking all the sadistically wicked pain Mistress Starr has to offer. Harsh single tailing, painful spanking, evil zippers, CBT, balls deep strap-on fucking, ass and pussy worship, trampling and a reward with a consequence!
Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starr Treatment

Corporate Scum CFNM Humiliation Take Over: Part 2 Adairsville

Cast: Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline, John Jammen, John Smith, Jay Wimp
Genres: Femdom, CFNM, Handjob, Humiliation, Edging, Milking
The Divine Bitches Corporation has been hired yet again to clean up the cesspool of yuppie corporate scum in the Bay Area. Three suited scum sit before Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline and LIVE board members to learn their fate. Extreme humiliation, clothed female naked male, coerced bi, edging, prostate milking, involuntary cum eating and so much more are included!
Duration: 1:14:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corporate Scum CFNM Humiliation Take Over: Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06494 секунды с 9 запросами