Old 07-18-2024, 10:52 PM   #72457
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gays - Jet Trevor

Gays - Jet Trevor

Video language: English

I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Gays - Jet Trevor

Tip Me With Your Tips - Dakota Lovell, Amone Bane, Kyle Fletcher & Victorsbsss

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle

Amone, Dakota, and Victorsbsss, a wild pack of fuckers, are in the middle of a good ol' and sweaty fuckfest when they hear the doorbell. It's Kyle, their delivery guy, but they weren't exactly craving for a late-night snack. These three horny fuckers actually yearn for new material to join their orgy, and it turns out Kyle is one hot piece of meat. Poor Kyle gets pulled into an underground sex club by three naked men and has to leave his other orders to get filled up. Initially confused and resistant, Kyle tries to get it over quickly, but he soon realizes his blood is rushing to his dick as he sucks his new friends' boners. Acquiring a taste for cock, Kyle actually wants to do much filthier things with the gang. His asshole might be a virgin, but he is more than eager to have it opened up by the boys. Not only does he get butt-fucked for the first time but he also gets a huge tip in exchange for trying his first bukkake.

Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3188kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tip Me With Your Tips - Dakota Lovell, Amone Bane, Kyle Fletcher & Victorsbsss

Britishtwunk - Ep. 22a

デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部 がデビュー現役で活動中で忙しい中� �オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないく らい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高に� �ロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 36:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1326kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Britishtwunk - Ep. 22a

Gays - Glenn and Jonas 720p

Video language: English

Bentley had the Summer off from school, but had a Summer job as well, but I got him in for a couple videos. After learning Solomon could handle Vander's big cock, I really wanted to have Bentley stick it to him!

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 385.0 MB

Download Gays - Glenn and Jonas 720p

Cutler's Den - Ride Or Die

Chris Denny and Rico Fatale are buddies and both need to shoot a load. Rico loves taking a huge dick up his ass, and Chris loves to fuck a tight hole, so the two meet up every now and then to get some much-needed release.
We find Chris and Rico on the sofa making out and feeling each other's packages. Rico strips off his shirt and Chris pulls down his shorts to reveal his hung, uncut cock. Rico gets to work expertly licking and sucking Chris' cock before moving between Chris' legs and continuing.
Rico moves up onto the sofa on his knees and peels away his jeans. Chris lays back and sucks Rico's dick while playing with Rico's nipples and stroking his own cock. Rico lays forward and the two get into a modified 69 position so that Chris has access to Rico's ass. Chris slaps and massages Rico's ass while stroking Rico's cock before the two peel away the rest of their clothes.
Rico leans against the back of the sofa so Chris has better access to his cock. Chris throats Rico's dick and continues to play with his own cock... he knows what he wants to do next and he wants to make sure his dick is hard and ready.
Rico climbs on top of Chris into a reverse-cowboy position and lowers his hole down onto Chris' dick, slowly enveloping it entirely. Rico bounces on Chris' shaft for a while before Chris takes over and starts jack-hammering Rico's hole. You can tell Rico is really enjoying it.
Rico flips around into cowboy position and continues to bounce and grind on Chris' cock, occasionally stopping to pull it out and slap it against his hole with a satisfying "thud". Chris never forgets Rico's dick - as Rico grinds, Chris reaches up and strokes Rico.
Rico moves into a position over the arm of the couch and the two continue fucking as Chris pounds harder and deeper. We get some great undershots of the action as we watch Chris' fat dick plunge in and out of Rico's hole.
Rico flips onto his back and takes some more pounding before the two move into a spoon position. Chris fucks Rico from behind until Rico blasts a load all over his stomach. Chris climbs on top of Rico, then leans back as Rico strokes Chris' load out all over Rico's chest. Rico takes the last couple shots in his mouth, then cleans off Chris' cock head. How thoughtful!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7880kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cutler's Den - Ride Or Die
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03214 секунды с 9 запросами