View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 04:25 PM   #72440
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Politician, Chapter 8: Serving the Powerful (720p,1080p)

The Politician, Chapter 8: Serving the Powerful (720p,1080p)

Cast: Lionel Lilac, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

One of the benefits to working so closely with the cabal was that, Bastian discovers, men of power come in all different flavors. Not everyone wants the same thing from him, which helps to keep things fresh when jumping from client to client. He isn't responsible for setting up the meetings; he is just obligated to attend once they are approved. Even from one politician to the next, despite appearing so similar on the surface, they always differ in their true desires once the facade comes down. Every new member Bastian meets has their own unique idea for how to utilize his services to their fullest potential and Lionel Lilac was no exception. Lilac is a man of few words, but he is a man of direction. His presence is bold, his hand is firm and his cock is huge. The politician uses his tall frame to show how he would like Bastian to please him. Bastian, professional he is, is well versed in picking up on those cues. The obedient bottom begins to undress after being given the order to, while Lionel remains completely clothed sitting on the bed. Just another assertion of their power over Bastian as he is pushed onto all fours. Lionel's large hands are cupping Bastian's smooth cheeks, spreading them to admire the hungry hole. Soon Bastian feels Lionel's hands wrap around the back of his head as the politician's large snake gets pulled out of hiding and directly into Bastian's throat. The top's red tie swats Bastian in the face as he is face fucked by his new client.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download The Politician, Chapter 8: Serving the Powerful (720p,1080p)

Gay - World Soccer Orgy - Scene 6 - Remastered in HDv

Video language: English

Let's be perfectly frank about it, a scene that featured four of the hottest guys of their time - Will Jamieson, Thomas Dyk, Johan Volny and Alan Capier - would surely prove satisfaction in itself for anyone. But as it turns out, the first five minutes of this unbelievably hot escapade proves to be something of a teaser for the main event that follows, courtesy of the late arrival of Collin Richardson, Tim Taillor and Patrik Dorsy. Indeed, there's a distinct and present danger that you could've actually bolted your load in those opening moments, thinking that the sight of Dyk and Capier slobbering away on dick might somehow be the climax of proceedings.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 674.7 MB

Download Gay - World Soccer Orgy - Scene 6 - Remastered in HDv

OnlyFans-Dex Devall & Eddie Patrickxxx

Video language: English

Don't you just love hot naked men playing with each other for the first time? It's the uncertainty behind it which makes things even more erotic.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OnlyFans-Dex Devall & Eddie Patrickxxx

RawFuckClub Fuck By The Pool - Mika Ayden And Toran Rohde

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Mika Ayden, Toran Rohde

Today I was swimming at the pool. My friend Toran was relaxing by the pool. I had a wonderful view of his bulge, cramped in his swimming trunks. I felt my cock getting hard. I had to fix that quickly, so I approached him and we started flirting with each other.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Fuck By The Pool - Mika Ayden And Toran Rohde

Next Door Taboo - Step-Mom's Horny Boyfriend

Jonathan's stepmom, Christy Love, invites over her new boyfriend. Roman Todd tries to get along with Jonathan Tylor to satisfy Christy, and she leaves the two alone. Roman annoys Jonathan and starts to wrestle with him, but they eventuallykiss.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Next Door Taboo - Step-Mom's Horny Boyfriend
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03293 секунды с 9 запросами