View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 04:24 PM   #2339
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock hungry whore cattle prodded and fucked at Dore Alley Street Fair Fort Bidwell

Cast: Hayden Richards ,Brian Bonds
Genres: BDSM ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Stud ,Gay ,shaped ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,versatile
Video language: English
The BIP crew have been entertaining the crowd at Dore Alley Street Fair and Brian Bonds is the center of attention. He’s bound to the cross with his balls tied up as the doms carry him through the crowd. After an intense flogging scene to get the crowd going, Brian is suspended on a fence with a zipper going down his thighs. The crowd cheers him on as Brian takes a shock from the cattle prod before the zipper is ripped off his legs. The BIP crew takes the naked stud back to a sex shop to have their way with him. Brian’s hands are bound with clamps on his nipples as the guys play with his cock, edging him as he begins to pre-cum. When Brian begs the guys to let him cum, he gets a heavy beating instead as Hayden Richards flogs him from front to back. Brian screams for mercy so the guys drag him to the back arcade, shoving their feet and cocks through the glory holes for Brian to swallow. Hayden gets so horny he stands the boy up and bends him over, ramming his big cock up Brian’s tight hole as everyone watches. The guys have Brian crawl back to the front of the store where they gangbang him one more time before showering his face with cum. Brian finally blows his load onto Hayden’s boot and licks up every last drop before the guys take him back out onto the streets.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock hungry whore cattle prodded and fucked at Dore Alley Street Fair

Rascal Video Taken To The Lowest Level Director s Cut Myrtlewood

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing Rascal Video
Cast: Adam Killian, Mitchell Rock, Blake Riley, Chad Manning, David Taylor
Genres: Big Dicks, Black, Bondage, Breath Control, Cum Eating
Phillip begins his Journey as an outsider, but quickly finds himself amidst the filth and kink of Chi Chi LaRue's Imagination. Through his passage Phillip encounters , toys, flogging, hot wax..
Format: avi
Duration: 4:11:40
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Taken To The Lowest Level Director s Cut

Gay Bare - Dirty Games 720p Crowsnest Pass

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Uniforms and gay prisoner sex, that's just a taste of the kind of dirty action you can expect from this amazing Bare DVD. Some of the most gorgeous young European gay stars come together in some truly horny scenes of hardcore, with Benjamin Dunn fucking Kris Wallace in the prison, Brad Fitt leading blue collar worker Orlando White astray, and Alex Candy getting his hole filled with toys and cock in the dungeon by lover Milan Sharp - and that's just a small sample of the action! These boys like it kinky and hardcore, bareback and cum-drenched, and you'll be feverishly whacking that cock right along to the hardcore show as all these gorgeous young men satisfy their most carnal needs!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Bare - Dirty Games 720p

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys Muldraugh

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Gay ,Tickling ,Edging ,Hood ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Male Sub
Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I’ve never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.
Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Colby Jansen Manhandles Mason Lear Stoke On Trent

Cast: Colby Jansen ,Mason Lear
Genres: Athletic ,Gag ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Male Sub ,Rimming ,Chains ,Gay ,Rough Sex ,top
In a skimpy black singlet, Mason Lear struggles in rope bondage. He stands on top of a wooden platform, arms bound behind his back to a large suspended wooden plank, ready for his Master. Colby Jansen creeps in. holding a leather crop. He runs his hands up and down Mason’s body and spits in his mouth. Colby grabs Mason’s balls through the singlet and pulls them hard and crops them repeatedly. Colby crops his legs and ass and makes Mason scream so Colby puts a ball-gag in his mouth to shut him up. He puts clothespins on Mason’s nipples and more clothespins up and down Mason’s body. He hits all of the clothespins off with the crop and Mason screams through the ball-gag. In the next scene, Mason is naked on all fours crawling to Colby who sits at his throne, jerking his hard cock. Mason wants to suck his cock but Colby shoves his head down to his leather boots and makes Mason clean them with his tongue. Colby shoves his fingers inside Mason’s asshole while Mason licks his boots. After that, he shoves a metal hook up Mason’s ass with a rope attached to the end of it. He pulls on the rope and guides Mason to his cock. Colby fucks Mason’s face, shoving his entire cock down his throat. He picks him up by the hook and straps his arms to chains that secure to the ceiling. Now stranding with his arms trapped above his head, Colby hits him with two cat-of-nine-tails. In the final bondage predicament, Colby has Mason on his back with his legs partially suspended with black rope attached to pulleys. Colby hoists his ass up just to the height of his hard cock and sinks his meat deep in Mason’s hole and fucks the cum right out of him. Colby pulls the rope, suspending Mason upside down and cums in his face.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby Jansen Manhandles Mason Lear

Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match Linxi

Cast: Mitch Vaughn ,Tatum ,Doug Acre ,Eli Hunter
Genres: brunet ,Role Play ,Athletic ,Hairy ,Anal Fingering ,Domination ,big dick ,shaped ,Stud ,Facesitting
The crowd is cheering as Mitch “The Machine” Vaughn alongside Doug “The Destroyer” Acre walk onto the mat, going up against Eli “The Hammer” Hunter & Tatum “The Beast”. Hammer and Destroyer have a bit of unfinished business since their last two fights where Destroyer came out on top, so Hammer is hoping The Beast will help him in his quest for vengeance. The sound of the roaring crowd fills the arena as our fighters fight three grueling rounds to see which team comes out on top. Once the points are tallied, the losers endure torment and humiliation while the winners fuck their way to a victorious orgasm, leaving their opponents covered in cum.
Duration: 55:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beast & Hammer vs Machine & Destroyer - Live Tag Team Match

Muscle stud Mitch Vaughn tied up and used in a public bar Hollow Rock

Cast: Mitch Vaughn ,Jeremy Stevens ,Rob Yaeger
Genres: Role Play ,Rough Sex ,Stud ,BDSM ,Gay ,Rimming ,Athletic ,big dick ,Muscle ,Domination
Out in the suburbs, a couple of hours from San Francisco, Jeremy Stevens and the Bound In Public crew take Mitch Vaughn to a bar to be used by the hot locals. They’re not used to seeing a show like this and are eager to get in on the action as Mitch gets dragged from stud to stud. It’s not long before hard cocks get whipped out and jammed down Mitch’s willing throat. He goes from cock to cock as the crowd gets more and more hot for the action. Tied up on the bar, Mitch is flogged hard and the unassuming locals are shocked at what the stud can take. With Mitch bound to a dolly we roll him from cock to cock, letting each one slide up his ass, and making sure his ass gets fucked in front of the most shy party-goers. Mitch begs for loads as the crowd cheers him on, and he gets a face full of cum.
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle stud Mitch Vaughn tied up and used in a public bar

Время генерации страницы 0.05441 секунды с 9 запросами