View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #72432
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Seth Cain, buffbttm & Fabian Divani OF

Seth Cain, buffbttm & Fabian Divani OF

I could feel every inch of him pounding me deep and I couldn't get enough. He fucked me so good we came at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Seth Cain, buffbttm & Fabian Divani OF

Drew's Back From Jail 1080p

Studio: Trailer Trash Boys
Cast: Zak Bishop, Drew Sebastian
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

It's been a mighty long time since we saw Drew and his big old dick sausage around here. Turns out that he's been in county lockup the whole time (we just assumed he was chasing some dick somewhere else). But no matter. Drew's back and it took him about 5 whole minutes to snake out the new guy Zack and get that little fucker down on his knees sucking some dick. After that it was just a quick nip inside and Drew got to slide his dick right up Zack's tight little hole. Then breed that hole good and sloppy. That's how we roll at Lot 45.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5497kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 621.9 MB

Download Drew's Back From Jail 1080p

Gays SuckingIn Sydney Dawson Lucas 1080p

Video language: English

A passionate kiss on the streets of Sydney got Lucas and Dawson completely worked up. Once they are alone in their hotel room, these two blond studs make out passionately. Lucas rides Dawson into an explosive climax, giving himself completely to the ripped bodybuilder.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Gays SuckingIn Sydney Dawson Lucas 1080p

BelAmi - Paul & Andrei

It's been 10 years since a lean and young Andrei Karenin first appeared here on BelAmi and he is still going strong. Today we have him making an appearance with our own social media sensation (the credit for that though is all Paul's) Paul Cassidy.
In their private lives, both guys are diligent, hardworking and very entrepreneurial. In their BelAmi lives they are both sensual, sexual and excellent lovers so we can expect a treat today. Today, Andrei is in the mood for dick and convinces Paul to exchange some gym time for some love time.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8441kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BelAmi - Paul & Andrei

OF-Legrand Wolf & Td Graham xxx

Video language: English

Gets the jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download OF-Legrand Wolf & Td Graham xxx
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03185 секунды с 9 запросами