Old 07-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #72428
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default StagHomme The Mafia - Chapter 1 - Staghomme Origins 720p

StagHomme The Mafia - Chapter 1 - Staghomme Origins 720p

Studio: StagHomme

Things begin to take a bit of a turn when I meet Manuel. When he says he wants to take control, he means more than just in the bedroom and before I realize it I'm making him my first priority. It's not even that I'm afraid of what he might do if I'm not obedient, but instead I'm more afraid of disappointing him as his bottom.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 740.2 MB

Download StagHomme The Mafia - Chapter 1 - Staghomme Origins 720p

Gay - Bareback Cock Riders Hd

Video language: English

What is it with all these Czech boys? Always dozing around, doing as little as humanly possible - until, that is, some other (horny) compatriot comes along and wakes them up, with the intention of initiating a session of hardcore action! As is the case here, when the ever-trendy Rick Nielson gets his beauty slumber interrupted by Scotty Bern, whose appetite for cock is clearly second-to-none given the manner with which he goes down on his mate.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 619.2 MB

Download Gay - Bareback Cock Riders Hd

Raunchy: Dominik Balta & Leos Legra (1080p,4K)

Cast: Dominik Balta, Leos Legra
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Dominik Balta has Leos Legra bent over a stool with his wrists shacled too it. Leos is blindfolded too and wearing just a jockstrap. Dominik enters, wearing a see-thru wrestling suit and starts running hands over Leos. He spanks on Leos' sexy ass as he feels him. Then Dominik takes a whip and teasingly runs it over Leos. Then he uses it on the sexy ass. He then rubs Leos' head into his groin, against his growing cock. Grabbibng the hair Dominik spanks the ass more. Then he leans down and kisses that sexy ass. Soon Dominik slips a finger into the ass hole and works it in and out. The finger fucks into Leos' ass for a while as the cheeks get some spanks too. Then Dominik gets a dildo and luibes it ready to fuck the ass. The toy is pushed deep into the hot hole and Dominik fucks it in and out. Then he moves up to Leos head. He lowers his suit to release his coxk so Leos can suck it. That cock gets hard in Leos' eager mouth as he sucks so well. Holding the head Dominik fucks hard into Leos' mouth. Leos deep throats the throbbing cock, loving it pounding his throat. Then Dominik pushes his balls into the mouth to be sucked too. Soon Dominik moves down to that ass and fills the hole with his meaty dick. He fucks Leos' ass deep, pulling out and shoving is all in again. After some hard fucking he releases Leos and moves him to kneel on a foot stool. The hot ass gets whipped and spanked some more. Then Leos lays on the stool to be fucked again.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Raunchy: Dominik Balta & Leos Legra (1080p,4K)

Colt - Scored! Scene 5 - Tommy Deluca, Zack Randall

Studio: Colt

After a playful romp in the bedroom, always horny Zack Randall makes his way downstairs to the kitchen where he finds Tommy Deluca stroking a big bulge in his shorts. Zack smiles and moves right in, hitting his knees and helping himself to Tommy's monster-big tool. Tommy gives plenty of verbal encouragement as Zack expertly handles his huge dick. Taking turns, these guys go crazy for cock as they slurp, suck and deep-throat each other's BIG cocks. Bending over, Zack indulges in a little auto-fellatio, giving the head of his own uncut cock a hearty slurp as Tommy licks his balls.The cock-frenzy soon turns into an ass eating buffet as Zack spreads his cheeks wide, letting Tommy tongue-fucks his hot hole. Then Tommy bends over and enjoys the same tongue-probing treatment. Standing side by side they jack their meaty cocks in unison. Tommy cums first and unleashes a gusher, letting cum fly as he hammers out his load. Zack is right on his heels and adds his own white hot cum to the mix.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

Download Colt - Scored! Scene 5 - Tommy Deluca, Zack Randall

Gay - Young Innocent Gets Kidnapped Hd

Video language: English

There the youngster is subjected to a rather terrifying ordeal, which quickly results in him pissing himself - something that very clearly presses all the right buttons for Guardi, who is soon jerking himself off in appreciation before thrusting his raging hard-on down his victim's throat! It's at this point, of course, that you'd probably be expecting the young Russian to be putting up more of a fight. In total contrast, however, Adamov seems to enjoy the torment being thrown in his direction - which includes having his cock smacked and balls twisted. But the young fellow's true pleasure only really begins when he gets to sit on his assailant's dick, riding Guardi's flagpole like a pro and gasping in twinkish delight as he does so.

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Gay - Young Innocent Gets Kidnapped Hd
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02850 секунды с 9 запросами