View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 07:29 AM   #18002
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy Ayer

Cast: Kimber Woods
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Humiliation
Kimber is upset because her boyfriend bailed on her. Since she's horny, she decides to sexually use her step-dad, Marcello. Kimber is a bratty terror of a step-daughter, and she's even worse when she's sexually frustrated. Terrified of both his step-daughter and wife, Marcello agrees to orally pleasure Kimber. Kimber is moody and yells at her step-dad while he is doing his best to help her climax. As she nears her orgasm, Kimber squeals a bit and seems relieved. Marcello's chastity jingles as he services his step-daughter's pussy. It's very exhausting for Marcello to constantly be expected to perform oral servitude for both his insatiable wife and his nineteen-year-old step-daughter. Kimber, of course, does not care. She eventually has an orgasm while using Marcello's tongue, but her sour, bratty, mood doesn't budge. After Kimber cums on her stepdad's face, she abruptly sends him away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy

Boy Forced to Worship Girls Feet Altura

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worhip, Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking
Goddess Brianna has twins Lola and Danni. In her femdom household, boys after a certain age get placed in chastity and then pegged. Lola is so bratty to her twin brother. She loves he is in chastity now and has to keep her room cleaned. Anything left out in her room he will have to wear to school the next day mom said. Danni knows Lola will keep her room messy just so she can humiliate him by wearing girls clothes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Forced to Worship Girls Feet

Brutal Teasing Methods Blue Ridge

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ballbusting, Chastity, Tease And Denial
Anikka is a cruel Mistress keeping her slave's cock encased in a heavy steel chastity device that only allows the tip to be teased for her enjoyment. She edges just the head of his cock bringing him to the brink of insanity but never actually allowing him to cum. Slave's are so much more submissive and obedient when kept horny and on edge for their Mistress. He is to endure Anikka's brutal teasing methods as she continues him on her extensive chastity training program
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Teasing Methods

Calling My Shot Smithsburg

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose, Glasses, Milking, Tease And Denial, Orgasm Control
I'm the Babe Ruth of dicks! Of course what I'm predicting, it doesn't end well for you. It's like post orgasm torment, pre-orgasm, or without orgasm! Listen to me talk dick while this helpless, helpless boy writhes and convulses and begs with his body under me. Do I have mercy? No. None. Brilliant tease and denial.
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calling My Shot

Tricked Highgate Springs

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose, Mummification
Careful letting me tie you up or you may end up in chastity too.. so.. fair warning. That's more than my ex gets today hahahahahahahaa hahahaha.. ha. Filmed this on April Fools Day if it matters. And for my regular chastity fans--buy as soon as you're alone and imagine you're the dude.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 653.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricked

Caning Dawson Creek

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Caning, Humiliation, Bondage
Goddess Daisy Ducati and Mistress Raven Bay are cruel and sadistic and unleash a merciless beating on Slave 887 The slut has been restrained over his cage with his wrists and ankles cuffed as the ladies cane his ass crimson red leaving perfectly even marks, This is a thing of beauty to the Goddess's, there is nothing better than a nice blank canvas and the bloody screams of their slave after every wack from their cane, The bitch is squirming so much Goddess Daisy mounts him and whispers in his ear that this is what gives her pleasure his screams and suffering as Mistress Raven continues to beat him.
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 730.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning

Foot Worship Pt 101 Suisun City

Cast: Mona Wales ,Ruckus
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,switch ,Blonde ,Feet ,unshaved ,Gag ,Fetish ,Anal
Video language: English
Learn about the sexual fetish of foot worship, from the ground up. Foot fetishism remains the world’s #1 body-part fetish. Mona Wales and Ruckus demonstrate how feet can be focused on for sensual and sexual pleasures. See how tops can dominate partners with their feet and direct them to engage in sensual foot-focused activities (massaging, licking, sucking toes, toe-banging and anal sex with the toes).
Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Worship Pt 101
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04293 секунды с 9 запросами