View Single Post
Old 07-18-2024, 04:08 AM   #20921
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pepper Whipped

Pepper Whipped

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Pepper Whipped

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

In Stock

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.

Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 815.3 MB

Download In Stock

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18058 секунды с 9 запросами