Old 07-18-2024, 03:21 AM   #72408
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default SouthernStrokes Henry Hawk and Josh Cavalin

SouthernStrokes Henry Hawk and Josh Cavalin

Studio: SouthernStrokes

I can't even tell you how many times I've fantasized about my stepson, Josh, taking a shower and me jerking my cock while he soaped his smooth body up. I watch the water slip down his body, him dropping the soap, bending over, and showing me his tight hole. Me stroking my cock till I cum. But then it actually happened, but even better than I imagined. I didn't need to jerk my cock, because my boy did it with his throat after getting out of the shower. He took my clothes off and took my big dick into his mouth. I was hard within seconds. I then flipped him on his back and started doing the same. His precum tasted so sweet, but his clean hole tasted better. I licked his ass until it was ready for my tool. I fucked my boy so good but wanted to see him take a dildo up his hole. He took the dildo like a good whore and shot his load as the toy hit all his spots. I can't wait till we fulfill my other fantasies.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.1 MB

Download SouthernStrokes Henry Hawk and Josh Cavalin

OnlyFans -Moises Paez & Boyfriend

Video language: English

Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans -Moises Paez & Boyfriend

RidleyDovarez-Apolo Adri & Dmitry Osten

I didn't react at all, I just started laughing. Guys, I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm very confused. I started talking normally with him, asked how he was doing. He said he wanted to have lunch with me, but as it was close to his lunch time, that day there would be no way. I made an appointment for the next day, we set the time and the restaurant where we would meet.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4284kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.7 MB

Download RidleyDovarez-Apolo Adri & Dmitry Osten

Jordan Fox and Tago - 720p Hd

We must admit that when we started to film this video we were concerned that our bottom Tiago's tight little ass could cope with the dominant Jordan Fox and his enormous cock. When the mates got going we soon realised that there was no reason to be concerned. Right from the word go Jordan was dominant and aggressive, exactly how Tiago likes his mates. Tiago was moaning with pleasure with every thrust of Jordan's hard cock. This preview gives you a glimpse of how this Fuckermate session is Jordan making Tiago his latin fuck toy. Tiago is used and fucked hard and forced to swallow every last drop of Jordan's hot cum. This is one inter racial Fuckermate video not to be missed.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 761.2 MB

Download Jordan Fox and Tago - 720p Hd

Johnny Ford Bottoms - Johnny Ford and Tyler Tanner

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TwinkLoads

Hung young hottie Tyler Tanner likes smooth, muscle DILF bottoms. So when the horny twink is in the mood to breed one, he simply calls on the likes of Johnny Ford over. After some heavy groping and tonsil hockey, Johnny sucks on Tyler's dick until it's hard and throbbing. Soon after, Johnny is on all fours, howling with delight as Tyler eats out his smooth DILF anus like a wolf.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9147kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Johnny Ford Bottoms - Johnny Ford and Tyler Tanner
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03537 секунды с 9 запросами