View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 07:44 PM   #72388
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Shamu Azizam - with reign forever

Shamu Azizam - with reign forever

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれて� �イケメンが、初出演してくれました� ��!制服姿も見せてくれました、かっ こいいです!そんなイケメンが、生� �んこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じ� ��ゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃ います!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Shamu Azizam - with reign forever

Gay - Willing Courier, Scene 1 - Bjorn Nykvist, Connor Rex Hd

Video language: English

The life of a courier isn't always easier - as young Connor Rex discovers when he quite literally has to pedal up hill and down dale during the sun-filled opening moments of this energetic fuck-fest. Indeed, it's little wonder that he's only too happy to sit down and take a break whilst he waits for Bjorn Nykvist to check the contents of his delivery - given all the cycling he's done it's a wonder he's not totally exhausted! If the young lad thinks this is going to be your average kind of house-call, however, he's in for a big surprise. Examining the parcel, the recipient quickly discovers that there's a problem - the contents (a bottle of the finest lube) having oozed out all over the place.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 817.0 MB

Download Gay - Willing Courier, Scene 1 - Bjorn Nykvist, Connor Rex Hd

Gays - Darius Valentino

Video language: English

It seems like anytime I have Darius or Valentino in a video, the length of the movie seems to creep above the 30 minute mark. As usual, there were so many delicious moments during the video, I found it hard to edit it down to below 30 minutes. So while it may take some time to download, I kind of left in a lot of great moments.The two start by kissing, and rubbing their cocks together through their underwear, something I don't get too often. Both their dicks wake up from the rubbing action and Valentino dives in first to suck some uncut cock. Darius then blows Valentino, and just from that moment, you can tell who is going to be in charge - Valentino gets bossy, and Darius gets um..aggressively passive.Darius loves to sit on a cock or have a toy in his ass. It is the secret to keeping him hard and nutting. But even blowing a guy he seems to enjoy. Valentino, well, he usually does it, but with Darius, he actually seems hungry for his cock.Valentino then takes a toy to Darius's ass, getting it primed and eager for his fat cock. Darius loves the anal play and is pretty much begging for Valentino to fuck him.What I enjoy most about this video is Valentino loves to have someone take his cock, and with Darius so eager to get fucked, they both take their time, varying speed and cock teasing each other. Valentino plays with Darius's cock and as usual, Darius has to get him to stop or risk nutting too soon. Someday I am just gonna let it happen.Lot of great footage in this as Valentino really gives Darius a pounding.Valentino literally fucks the cum out of of Darius and man, I just about missed Valentino's cum shot as I quickly try to move my cameras around. He was ready to bust!His aim is a little high, but he takes plenty of time to juice him and coat his cock with his cum and push his seed inside of Darius.Darius always leaves the studio with such a satisfied look on his face. He still identifies as straight, but I think he gets to receive what he can't get from a woman during these shoots, and the dude leaves the studio spent and completely satisfied!

Duration: 33:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2164kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 547.2 MB

Download Gays - Darius Valentino

Benny - Mamando

で有名なゴリラとともくんと初共演� �ともくんの雄っぱいを堪能できるよ� ��オイルを垂らして、いっぱいモミモ ミしてます。ケツが感じているとも� �んを堪能ください!

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 491.6 MB

Download Benny - Mamando

Seth Cain & Sean Ford OF

制作会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍� �
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司た� �にケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一� �残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 42:30