View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 12:14 PM   #1462
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Gujranwala

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Luna's Lovely Lashing NASA Shuttle Facility

Cast: Luna Lovely ,The Pope
Genres: Hitachi ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,top ,shaved ,Sadism ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Slapping ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial Normal

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation
This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco Mineral Wells

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don’t know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can’t wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it’s time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Brutal Edging Denhoff

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Edging, Bondage, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub bound and helpless to her control. She is going to introduce him to a very cruel game of edging & denial. She grabs his cock and begins to tug as it swells in her hand, she keeps jerking until it it rock hard protruding from his body. Pre-cum is already dripping from his horny cock, she asks the slave "Do you want to cum?" She refuses to let him orgasm, bringing him to the brink of over and over only to ruin his climax with a firm punch to his balls. The edging continues longer than you would think any man could take. When she finally grants him permission cum it vigorously squirts from his cock, but the enjoyment is abruptly ruined with more solid punches to his balls.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Edging

Время генерации страницы 0.04183 секунды с 9 запросами