View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 12:13 PM   #1459
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Busty Blond MILF in ruthless backbends Agria

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: slim ,blond ,Handler ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,Teacher ,Ball Gag ,Pain
Video language: English
Darling is no stranger to tight rope and merciless orgasms, but this set of hard ties and ass fucking may have surprised even her. First scene finds Darling’s bubble butt poking out of a pair of tiny jean shorts and her hot for teacher tits begging to be cut out of her top. Her arms are wrenched back behind her and tied to her waist, forcing her curves to draw tight against her clothing before we release them with some scissors and apply painful clamps. By the end she is securely fastened to the wall by her nipples in a painful, hobbled back arch.
Second scene Darling in literally placed over a barrel, legs lifted off the ground and her already sore nipples clamped to the ceiling as her labia is sadistically spread with multiple clamps. We torment her exposed clit with vibration and fingers until she is squirting and screaming.
Third scene Darling shows off her athletic body in a complete inversion, arms and shoulders weighed down with a 6x6 block of wood. As she is slowly stretched out, the tickling begins. And then the begging. And the the cumming.
Final scene puts Darling in some tight ass shibari, with her hole s raised towards the ceiling with a pulley. With her face ground into a mattress and her glorious ass raised in the air there is only one thing we could do. Fuck her in the ass with every extreme toy in building until we had harvested 20+ orgasms from her exhausted and helpless body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Blond MILF in ruthless backbends

Whitney Wright Hunnewell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Today is anew, and it begins with Whitney Wright tied to a wooden chair. Her arms are pulled down and away. Her legs are spread as wide as they’ll go. An extra rope is placed around her neck for some breathe play. The Pope enters the dungeon with a crop in his hand, ready to inflict pain. Whitney seems a little apprehensive. He adds a blindfold to make it more fun. Whitney nervously awaits his next move. He toys with her, taking advantage of her loss of sight. Nipple clamps are added next. He fingers her pussy and causes several orgasms before removing them. He continues delivering orgasms until Whitney can no longer handle the intensity of the vibrator against her pussy.
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright

Bye Bye Balls Belknap

Cast: Goddess Brianna, Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worhip, Humiliation
Goddess Brianna, Mistress Kylie Rogue and Goddess Lydia Supremacy catch their pathetic slave staring at Kylie's pussy. They bring the bitch out of his cage and inform this slut that he has to earn goddesses pussy. First, he will start by breathing in her asshole taking deep breaths while smelling, licking and worshiping her ass. Then Goddess Brianna tells him they're going to play a game. The slave has to give Mistress Kylie two orgasms in three minutes and if this bitch fails there will be severe consequences. Failure will result in Brianna injecting a syringe filled with a special chemical into the slaves balls. Once mixed with his semen if he ever ejaculates a again a reaction will occur rendering him impotent for the rest of his pathetic life. His balls will then shrivel up and just fall off never producing another single drop of semen. The women are sadistic and laugh at him while he fucks Mistress Kylie as if his life depended on it. They inform him his time is running out. He better make mistress cum. The slave fucks her as hard and fast as he can. Goddess Lydia asks Kylie if she had 2 orgasms. Kylie says yes he just made it and gets to keep his balls another day. Goddess Brianna catches the slave smirk. The ladies grab him and force him down on the table. Brianna scoops up his pathetic slut sacks while holding up her syringe filled with the serum. She proceeds to slowly inject the green concentrate into his pathetic balls as the women laugh sadistically. The slave cries in pain as he knows that his balls have just been filled and will fall off if he ever ejaculates again. Bye-bye balls!
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7938kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bye Bye Balls

Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa Tie Rose Red to the Sybian Pleasant Dale

Cast: Rose Red, Lexy Villa, Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Lezdom, Bondage, Ball Gag, Strapon, Fingering, Vibrator
We're excited to share this video, another great clip with the lesbian domination threesome Rose Red, Lexy Villa and Brooklyn Daniels. This time around Rose Red's Mistresses want her to endure more constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine. The vibration it gives has made many models squirt, especially in our BDSM scenarios. Lexy and Brooklyn give their eager sub slut more rope bondage, tying her tight to the sybian, wrists tied behind her back, tasty clit kept on the flesh pad. Brooklyn begins the torment with a light buzz, Lexy standing over Red, slapping her breasts and face with her 10. Brooklyn raises the dial, Lexy pulls Red's ball gag out and both Mistresses take turns sliding their rubber black dicks down Red's mouth, deep throating their whore rough and fast. The vibration is heightened, testing Rose's focus. It seems she needs to cum. She's a good slut. She asks her Mistresses permission first. She's denied. Vibration intensified, Lexy and Brooklyn push Red down onto the machine and shove their dicks in her mouth. Rose Red holds her nut until her Mistresses finally give her permission. Her pussy becomes sensitive. Perfect! Lexy and Brooklyn untie her off the sybian and pull her down hard onto a crate, tying her in place doggy style. The double penetrate her, one big black strapon in her mouth, the other pounding her pussy in. They flip her around and tease her clit more with a vibrator, making her beg to cum over and over, gagging her with more throat fucking, fingering and rough cunt sex. They've tied her legs bent, so she won't be running away. She's so exhausted from cumming so much. But her Mistresses aren't finished.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Daniels & Lexy Villa Tie Rose Red to the Sybian

Perfect Handjob From Klixen Gotha

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Klixen
Genres: Handjob,Cock Tease
You called your family doctor, because of your furuncle on your leg... you dont know that i am by proxy... hmm, this little point is ridiculous, this will disappear from alone, i think... so i take this opportunity for an unbearable cockhead workout... i will start with one finger to make it sensitive... switch to an harder two-finger grip... and finally i will wear it down with my palm... sounds cruel? well, it is...after this extra-long, orgasm-denying cock-head-therapy, ittime to come... hmmm, what about three times, what do you think?... too much?... perhaps the first time only with the touch of my fingertip?... im sure, you will have enough power to come a second time very easily... watch it very close... and the third time?... ok, honey... probably you must be very brave... i will make it hard, kinky and merciless... and my endurance is better than yours... sorry, no way out...
Duration: 37:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 779.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Handjob From Klixen

So, you wanna be a P.A.? Signal Mountain

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Casper Coxx
Genres: Bondage ,Brunette ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,slim ,Fishnets ,CBT ,Facesitting ,Orgasm Denial
Our newest PA is not working out so well, so we ask Sandra to come help train him. After teaching him the proper use of a broom, she introduces him to our collection of dildos, restraints and whips. Beaten, ass fucked and humiliated, the PA gets a chance to actually fuck the beautiful Mistress, if he can perform to her standards.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So, you wanna be a P.A.?

Good job Spangler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good job

Время генерации страницы 0.05232 секунды с 9 запросами