Old 07-17-2024, 11:40 AM   #2661
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brazilian Housekeeper Charlotte Court House

Cast: Devian
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking
When brazilian housekeepers want a raise, they ask nicely first, even trying to seduce you. However beware that if you deny this to them, oh man, then they'll bring hell to your balls. This clips show 22 minutes od Devian Brutally busting 2 guys balls for not giving her a raise.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 6494kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazilian Housekeeper

Breaking Family Jewels Pevely

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking
Mistress Mia owns every part of her slaves body including his cock and balls which he carelessly forgets. Instead of kicking him to the curb she gives him one last chance and one last reminder of who he belongs to. She mercilessly destroys his precious nuts until they are completely black and blue making him wish he was never born a man.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Family Jewels

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial Chabgling

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation
This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!
Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Tuition part 1 Ubly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tuition part 1

Brutal Edging El Sobrante

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Edging, Bondage, Milking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub bound and helpless to her control. She is going to introduce him to a very cruel game of edging & denial. She grabs his cock and begins to tug as it swells in her hand, she keeps jerking until it it rock hard protruding from his body. Pre-cum is already dripping from his horny cock, she asks the slave "Do you want to cum?" She refuses to let him orgasm, bringing him to the brink of over and over only to ruin his climax with a firm punch to his balls. The edging continues longer than you would think any man could take. When she finally grants him permission cum it vigorously squirts from his cock, but the enjoyment is abruptly ruined with more solid punches to his balls.
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Edging

Bubbles Hopkins Park

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

Por Favor Vineyard Haven

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Por Favor

Время генерации страницы 0.03568 секунды с 9 запросами