All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Femdom ,Anal ,slim ,Spanking ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Cattle Prod ,Electric Dildo
Video language: English

Jade gets put over her Princess' knee and receives a hard OTK spanking for being a dirty little slut that stays up too late and parties to hard. Then her head is put under the Princess' chair, transforming her into a beautiful headless ass to be fingered and toyed with. A cold electric butt plug is inserted into her tight little asshole and the juice is turned up till Jade squeals like a piggy. She is put in a strict hogtie, made to cum, made to beg, and made to scream. And that is just the first scene. You won't want to miss what happens next. EMS pads, the samurai, strap-on fucking, breath play, orgasms in bondage and much, much, more!

Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Seven is wet part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases.

Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet part 1

Tuition part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04106 секунды с 9 запросами