luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default GayCest International Transfer Tape 5 's Day

GayCest International Transfer Tape 5 's Day

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Legrand Wolf, Adam Snow, Serg Shepard, Noah White

It's 's Day and Serg and Noah have spent the morning shopping for gifts for their dads. Noah even found his , Professor Snow, a little Teddy bear wearing a T-shirt that says "Best Ever."

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download GayCest International Transfer Tape 5 's Day

Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 5 - Mafia's Shadow

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Manuel Skye
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth

It was an odd sensation, wanting to make my handlers proud. I guess that's just how I operate as a bottom. I already know I will enjoy myself, but I get an arousing satisfaction knowing that I am pleasuring the man who is using me. Even if it's a job, it doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves. It's evident to me however, that even with me having seen some of these men before, I am just another play thing to them. It's hard for me to forget a man like Manuel Skye after having my hole practically split open by his thick uncut cock. But I am a loyal submissive, and I do whatever I am told, without question. Despite having joined Manuel before, I am still treated as though they can't trust me, going so far as to check me for a wire when I walk in. It shouldn't surprise me, I'm sure it'll take more than a few late night rendezvous before the mafia really trusts one of the boys they are passing around. I never know who is going to have their turn with me next, so I was kind of surprised when I saw it was Manuel sitting there. He undresses me as he searches for the wire that isn't there, an excuse to feel those big hands roam across my skin, and my ass. Having a strong man take control makes me feel so small. The moment any article of clothing comes off I immediately feel dominated, almost as if with each piece I take off the closer I get to being fully aroused. I open Manuel's shirt as he leans in for a kiss. I drop to my knees as I eagerly guide his big dick into my mouth, savoring the taste of it again on my tongue. I can feel Manuel get into position as I open my throat, willingly accepting every hard thrust of his pelvis all the way down. Gagging as I bob up and down his foreskin, a proper facefucking by the DILF as I hear him groan in pleasure. There's nothing like this older man's thick cock and I can't wait to take a seat on his glorious member to refresh my memory of how good he feels inside my hole.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9215kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 5 - Mafia's Shadow

Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.1 Hd

Video language: English

You'd surely have to be either a saint or a eunuch not to want to sneak a peek at handsome noob, Abir Tevel, as he soaps himself down in the shower after a hard session out on the pitch; and since Max Grey is neither of those things it will come as no surprise that he's soon taking full advantage of the situation to get an eyeful of the lad's toned torso and deliciously uncut schlong. In addition, he's totally unrepentant when Tevel realises that there's a Peeping Tom in the room, and is quickly underlining his sluttish mannerisms by taking his pal's dick in his mouth and slurping on it for all he's worth. It's a move that Tevel clearly doesn't have an issue with - so much so, in fact, that the lad makes a prompt beeline for Grey's ever-insatiable fuck-hole and eagerly rims the hot slit before ramming every inch of his knob inside.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.1 Hd

Only Fans - Outdoor Fuck

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Derek Kage, Alex Grant
Genres: anal, bareback, breeding, cum, gay, hunks, jocks, oral, twinks

Derek Kage, the dominant jock, takes Alex Grant, the twink, in a wild ride of raw passion. Their bodies intertwine in a steamy display of lust, with Derek's skilled hands and mouth setting the pace. The intensity builds as they explore every inch of each other, culminating in a climactic release that leaves them both breathless.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Only Fans - Outdoor Fuck

Dave London and Josh Cavalin

Pampered and spoilt, for some two just won't do they have a thirst for thrust and only a threeway session will suffice.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7876kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dave London and Josh Cavalin
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11141 секунды с 9 запросами