View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:55 AM   #72352
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Aiden Ward and Damian Night

Aiden Ward and Damian Night

As you age the boys seem to keep getting younger and younger. You dream of fucking that young, tight ass. What happens when your dream actually comes true?

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6813kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 978.9 MB

Download Aiden Ward and Damian Night

Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Xavier Sibley - 720p Hd

Video language: English

In keeping with the wintry theme, young Frenchman, Gabriel Angel, is sporting a new blond look, but if anything that seems to encourage new boy, Will Hornet, all the more. In fact, Hornet's down on his pal's dick within what seems like just a few seconds of the two guys meeting - a move that Angel himself is then only too keen to emulate. But it's clear from early on that it's Angel's pert little butt that's gonna be the star of this performance; and, having had chance to say hi to each other by exchanging blow-jobs, Hornet's taking full advantage of the Gallic lad's ripe, eager button and rimming Angel for all he's worth.
The odd slap on the blond boy's ass underlines the point, for Hornet's the dominant party in this escapade - a point that's then emphasised when the fellow buries his hard, uncut dick deep inside the young lad's guts. Angel's initial reaction is arguable a little lazy - lying back with his eyes closed, taking everything that his new pal can throw at him. But if the youngster thinks that the newbie doesn't have a point to prove in his first scene with STAXUS then he's in for a rude awakening!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Gay - Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Xavier Sibley - 720p Hd

Barebacking Boomer Banks 720p

Cast: Boomer Banks, Romeo Davis
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In New York City and I just had to get a taste of Boomer Banks while I was in town. It was fucking amazing! Had lots of sweaty mansex and I didnt want it to end... Guess we will have to do it again for a second part someday !.. Enjoy !

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barebacking Boomer Banks 720p

Evan Knoxx and Theo Brady

They are definitely my more enthusiastic models. Takes direction really well, you might say. Plus, They are definitely not hard on the eyes, as you can see.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6861kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 997.4 MB

Download Evan Knoxx and Theo Brady

SweetAndRaw Robin Few and Micky Shut

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SweetAndRaw.
Cast: Robin Few and Micky Shut
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Outdoor, Cumshots, Masturbation

Between school and work they barely have time to see each other! Which is why they're in the woods, relaxing. Micky teases Robin with a blade of glass, a kiss, and a blowjob.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Robin Few and Micky Shut
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04963 секунды с 9 запросами