Old 07-16-2024, 05:44 PM   #20899
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default O is for

O is for

Cast: Charley Chase
Genres: Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Leather ,Handler ,Domination ,Brunette
Video language: English

Two girls experience the rigid control of steel bondage.
Charley Chase is bound on her knees and affixed to a metal rod by her neck. Her ample breasts are encircled with thin leather straps and cinched tight, pulling the skin taught, making them full and sensitive for the whip and the cane. When she is finally rewarded for suffering like a proper bondage slut, she comes so hard it looks like she's having a seizure.
In a great piece of extra footage Lexi Belle spends some quality time chained to a rock by her neck face first and fitted with a drool gag for additional humiliation. cyd attaches clamps to her sensitive nipples, pulls them tight with some strings and plays her like a instrument, enjoying her muffled screams of pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download O is for

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

Hard core Beauty on Bottom

Meeting Molly Jane can create a challenge for many men...If you can come face to face to her without taking a long look at her huge tits, you're more of a man than I am...or maybe less...none the less, this is a very beautiful young woman with amazingly large breasts for her frame...she may look frilly and fragile, but Molly is somewhat of a tomboy and a bit of a bad ass...she has some personal bondage experience and was very ready for more...she seems a bit shocked at first, when I bind her, but she becomes very comfortable with tough binds...she tends to respond to pain with growls, but always remains a sturdy submissive...and she can cum over and over when tied down and left with a vibrator...although she guards her vulnerability voraciously in her day to day life, we get to see down through it...to a very sexually submissive woman with a passion for suffering and expressing it fully...we would definitely like to spend more time with this beauty on bottom.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1281kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

Download Hard core Beauty on Bottom

Felony to her fist Hogtied

Cast: Claire Adams ,Felony
Genres: Humiliation ,Brunette ,fake boobs ,Latinx ,natural boobs ,Anal Fingering ,BDSM ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Squirting
Video language: English

We love the hot girls that come from California. Welcome Felony to Hogtied and to her first hardcore bondage experience ever. Never before have we seen a newcomer take to it so fast.
The tighter the gag, the tighter the bondage, the wetter her pussy got. This girl could cum from being spanked, and flog and spank her we did.
Combine amazing bondage, a beautiful model, lots of hard orgasms and one long intense squirting cum scene, and you have another great day at Hogtied.

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 818.0 MB

Download Felony to her fist Hogtied

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04198 секунды с 9 запросами