View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 04:02 PM   #20897
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Coxy - seriously?

Coxy - seriously?

We challenged super sexy model Coxy to escape from some simple ropes. Just knees, ankles, and elbows! Not even her wrists are tied. Super simple right? Coxy was confident she would be able to get out very quickly. But then she realized it's impossible to reach the elbow ropes. Being tied that tight is frustrating and she couldn't believe we tricked her. Result: one very angry Coxy. Great fun to watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Coxy - seriously?

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Yhivi
Genres: Slave ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Blowjob ,BDSM ,Gaping ,Bondage ,Fetish ,brunet ,master
Video language: English

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged

Dani - White rope and ball gag

Dani from the UK is the definition of 'tieable'!! She is incredible, her elbows go together like soft butter, and her natural soft boobs are the perfect shape for breast bondage!! On top of all that, she can take a large ballgag! We want to keep her! Great stuff!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 202.0 MB

Download Dani - White rope and ball gag
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06372 секунды с 9 запросами