View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 12:16 PM   #1457
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Orgasm Denial Lonsdale

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage ,switch ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Submission ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination
Video language: English
This is part 3 of 4 from the June live show.
Rain is bolted down onto a platform. Legs and arms spread. Chest pinned down. She is immediately hosed down. Every time she screams, she gets sprayed in the face. When she doesn’t make enough noise, she gets sprayed on her already sore cunt.
She is denied orgasms. She screams in frustration through the wet cloth wrapped around her face. Breathing is difficult under these conditions and the water makes it harder. Having her pussy tormented with almost cumming over and over again seems to be the real challenge here for the orgasm whore.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Denial

Gia Derza, Rory Knox - Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts (2024) Cascadia

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gia Derza, Rory Knox
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian
Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza’s butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia’s hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia’s elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia’s butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory’s slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia’s whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory’s hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza, Rory Knox - Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts (2024)

Whore Bound in a Euphoria of Depravity Tyner

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,Petite ,Cattle Prod ,brunet
We knew we had to bring our roughest A Game when Juliette March showed up, so we put this nasty pain slut in a fantastic hell of device bondage. The Pope, the abuser of honor, knows how to deliver orgasmic pain with extreme pleasure…We can still hear the screams. And if extreme restraints, cattle prod, and corporal punishment isn’t enough for you, we even shave this slut’s pits. You are welcome!
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Bound in a Euphoria of Depravity

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Titusville

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Jada Fire Whitestown

Cast: Jada Fire
Genres: Corset ,Big Tits ,Dunking ,Submission ,Black ,Domination ,Breast Bondage ,Fishnets ,black hair ,BDSM
What a fun bondage toy buxom Jada Fire is! She moans and groans…She cums and cums…Shes tough and passionate. She loves bondage and orgasms. THIS was a fun shoot gang! Please tell me you like it so we can bring her back!
Duration: 54:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 637.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jada Fire

Cameltoe Slide Fort Peck

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Milking, Latex, Stockings
No man can resist the power of Mistress Skin Diamonds pussy, even if he doesn't get to feel the inside. Mistress Skin slides her tight pussy up and down the slaves cock, brutally teasing him. She puts the vibrator to her clit and orgasms on top of his cock making it even more wet and slippery. The slave cannot hold back the teasing is just too intense, he cums from just the friction alone. Mistress Skin punishes his pre-mature orgasms by locking his cock in chastity.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 223.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameltoe Slide

Savvy Suxx - Pleasure Vessel Eleroy

Cast: Savvy Suxx
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Deepthroat, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
Savvy Suxx is a sexy submissive slut who wants to get fucked hard and pushed beyond her limits. Codey Steele is the man for this mission and gives Savvy an experience she will never forget. Starting out the day, Savvy is bound with rope to a chair, her long lean legs are spread wide, exposing her trim pussy. Codey slaps her tits repeatedly, fingers her pussy, and face-fucks her with cock. Already a drooling, quivering mess Savvy begs for him to hit her harder and then cums hard as Codey vibes her clit with the Hitachi. Next Savvy is in a full suspension with arms behind her back, tits squeezed tight, and her legs spread open for Codey’s delectations. He wastes no time and fucks her slutty pussy until she moans with delight but she still wants it harder. Savvy Suxx wants nothing more than to be a pleasure vessel for her skillful fuck-master. Codey fucks her like a feral animal, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and yip like a banshee. To push it over the top, he vibes her clit as he fucks her hungry hole, creating orgasmic convulsions as she jerks and swings while in rope bondage. In the grand finale, Savvy is on her back tied in strict bondage. She can barely contain herself as Codey slides his hard cock deep inside her voracious pussy and gives her the banging of a lifetime, making her whole body vibrate in relentless . Savvy is insatiable and begs for more, harder, so Codey fucks her into a frenzy and blows his load all over her pretty face.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savvy Suxx - Pleasure Vessel

Время генерации страницы 0.03558 секунды с 9 запросами