View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 07:55 AM   #1667
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Caged Erection Iaeger

Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Cock And Ball Torture, Tease And Denial, Latex, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Yasmin's slave has been begging to have his cock locked in chastity since it's been a long time fantasy of his. Her slave finds out reality is a cruel bitch as Yasmin is an evil Mistress who buys the most sadistic chastity device on the market. Now every erection he will feel the extra sharp and jagged spikes digging deep into his helpless cock. Yasmin makes sure he wishes he had never begged for chastity while he screams out in pain from her torturous vibrator and powerful cunt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10740kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Erection

Cameltoe Slide Tinley Park

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Milking, Latex, Stockings
No man can resist the power of Mistress Skin Diamonds pussy, even if he doesn't get to feel the inside. Mistress Skin slides her tight pussy up and down the slaves cock, brutally teasing him. She puts the vibrator to her clit and orgasms on top of his cock making it even more wet and slippery. The slave cannot hold back the teasing is just too intense, he cums from just the friction alone. Mistress Skin punishes his pre-mature orgasms by locking his cock in chastity.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 223.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameltoe Slide

Busting Out Pipestone

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Vibrator, Tease And Denial, Chastity, Latex, Nylon
Come down the rabbit hole with me, try the chastity tease of the year. Oh, but if you tap out, there's no cumming for weeks. More lost than a lost boy, as choiceless as a condemned man. With me at my best and latex-shiniest and feeling creative, this is a transcendent tease.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4002kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busting Out

Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging East Mansfield

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: FemDom, Latex Gloves, Nipple Clamps, Prostate Massage, Fisting, Tattoo, Huge Strapon, Cock, Big Tits, Latex, Rubber
The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging

Caged Slave Strapon Sweet Valley

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cage, Trampling, Humiliation, Bondage
Mistress Nikki, in her gorgeous latex outfit and stilettos, enters her basement cage, revealing the sub who is locked within the floor cell. She makes sure to use his mouth to lick her shoes as she places her heel into his vulnerable cock and balls, as she torments him and explains that she is going to use her giant strapon to ruin his holes. She drags him out of his confinement and uses his mouth and throat to lube up the giant rubber cock, then pulling him tight against the bars to fuck him, showing no mercy with the hard thrusts, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is smashed, making him leak copious precum. Mistress continues the pegging in different positions before showing off his newly stretched and gapping asshole.
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Slave Strapon

Dani Divine – latex armbinder Reconquista

Dani Divine is back! And of course, she is wearing a spectacular latex outfit again! This super hot body harness just needs one more thing: some bondage. And sticking with the red-black theme, we have just the thing for her: a small latex armbinder! Dani rarely shoots any bondage, but she was curious how an armbinder would feel. Especially a latex one! We think it looked amazing on her! The red shoulder straps and the black armbinder are a perfect match and we have Dani completely helpless once again! It’s such a pleasure to shoot with the hottest most famous babes in the world, and Dani Divine certainly is one of the best! Enjoy!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 438.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Divine – latex armbinder

Call Me Princess Compton

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Humilation, Latex, Stockings
Princess Kennedy finally tells her slave she is going to fuck him except he had no idea it was going to be a strap-on bitch fuck. She lubes up her thick cock and goes to town on his ass demanding he take every inch. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on and left with nothing but an extremely sore well-fucked hole.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Call Me Princess
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08722 секунды с 9 запросами