View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 07:54 AM   #1666
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters Royal

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask
Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Bubble hooded Latex Rider Rybinsk

"Let me get this straight," says Anastasia. "You want to bind me up in latex, clamp my neck in steel, armsheath me, stick a bubblehood on my head, clamp me tightly onto a fucking saddle, then tow me around the garden with a tractor, and mechanically fuck my brains out until I can't orgasm any more?"
"That's about right, Anastasia"..and we have the pics to show these good folks that's exactly what we did.
Duration: 33:41
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2232kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 582.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubble hooded Latex Rider

Beatrix Rich ch june 2024 pack Langlois

Contains a lot of her wearing latex clothing and other fetish gear and interacting with the audience. So far all solo.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 5.2 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beatrix Rich ch june 2024 pack

Boy Pussy Widnoon

Cast: Vicki Chase
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Latex, Chastity, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Vicki Chase is wearing an enormous black strap on cock, she is going to make fit in his bussy (boy pussy). Now shut and take your fake cock. Vicki laughs as his his face turns purple as she fucks his face with the giant cock. Vicki rides him doggy style pulling his hair as she thrusts her cock deep inside. She flips him over to completely break his ass with the black anaconda.
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Pussy

Bound Dollification East Norwich

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dress, Latex, Stockings
Mistress Sidonia is transforming her new male slave into a beautiful bimbo dolly for her to play with. She locks his cock up in tight, permanent chastity and wraps the body in skin coloured, tight bondage wrap, double hooding with a sendep rubber mask and then a thick, high quality female mask. Mistress is pleased with this first stage, the bimbo is coming to life, so she dresses her in a slutty latex dress and stockings, completing the stunning transformation. She then focuses on reassigning the doll's erogenous zone from her locked up cock to her new special pussy, which Mistress opens up with her fingering, until dolly is moaning in pleasure and ready to be entered with a big strapon dick, which is soon being pounding hard into her tight hole. Finally, Mistress dresses her doll in a tight latex hobble dress, finished with bondage straps, where she is left until she is needed for playtime again.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Dollification
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04834 секунды с 9 запросами