Uschi Digard
Candy Samples
Linda York
Roxanne Brewer
Rick Dillon
Deborah McGuire
Eve Orlon

Duration: 01:22:44
Description: In the mid-seventies, "women's liberation" was always in the news. This movie starred Roxanne Brewer, sent undercover to infiltrate a colony of radical feminist lesbians.
It also stars Uschi Digart, and Debbie McGuire (Super Eula from Russ Meyer's Supervixens) and brief appearances by Candy Samples.This movie has special meaning to me, it was the first dirty movie I ever saw, at the Olympic drive-in theater in St. Louis. I wasn't old enough to get in, so my older buddies smuggled me in the car's trunk. The opening sequence, with the guy feeling up Roxanne was an eye-opening experience, I had never seen tits so big, and I've been a tit man ever since.
It was also one of my first experiences with hard liquor; I thought I could keep up drink for drink with the guys. I couldn't, and passed out cold shortly after Roxanne's horseback scene in the first 1/2 hour. I have been hunting for this movie ever since, and 33 years later, for the first time, I finally get to finish what I missed.

Size: 582.6 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video format: AVI
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

download
Female_Chauvinists.avi
Female_Chauvinists.avi
Rapyshanet is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05063 секунды с 9 запросами