View Single Post
Old 07-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #20864
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default All Choked Up

All Choked Up

Beautiful Dakoda smiles as PD ties her neck, standing her up on her feet. He orders her to get herself red and flushed, then fucks her with a vibrating dildo and canes her foot while she slides her hand up and down his cock. Hanging upside down, she sucks cock as he vibrates and sucks her. PD bends her over, tying her with her head down and ass up, fucking her cunt hole. Then on a mattress, he binds her into a ball, rolling her around, using his cock in first one hole then the other, vibrating her clit. Afterward, she's choked with cock, ending up with a face full.

Format: real
Duration: 45:56
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download All Choked Up

Arienh - mouth spreader

The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Arienh - mouth spreader

Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan

Cast: Amber Rayne; Yana Jordan
Genres: Girls Fight, Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon
Video language: English

ogue is back after leading her Tag Team to 3rd place in the 2008 season. She is eager to get back into the single match style and looks forward to the tournament, but first she has to get past The Wildcat. Many think that Yana is underrated. Many think she is better then what we have seen so far. This match will tell us what we need to know about the Wildcat. With Amber giving up 27lbs to a muscular Wildcat, will her experience be enough to stop an ass fucking in RD4? Amber puts up a good fight, but brutal leg scissors sap the strength from her as Yana takes what she wants from her smaller opponent.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan

Carrie

Cast: Carrie
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,High Heels ,Bondage ,Leather ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Feet
Video language: English

Carrie has done some exploring of BDSM in her private life. When questioned, she reveals she has also gotten her feet wet with modeling by posing nude and in light bondage for "private collectors." None of her experiences, however, has prepared her for this shoot.
She begins to struggle with the bondage immediately. This isn't like the photo shoots the collectors paid her to do. There is no pawing and no fawning. No pantyhose rubbing or bare foot fondling.
Here there is silence. There is a rigid collar buckled unbearably tight around her neck. Her face is red with the strain and sweat drips off her brow.
I know the position she's in is agony. I know her feet are screaming in the bargain basement high heels that don't fit. I know it because I went to great lengths to make her suffer in precisely the way I want. I keep asking her if she wants her shoes off. I know she desperately does, but she keeps denying it. She's afraid that if she says yes it will get worse and she knows she's barely hanging in as it is. It doesn't matter if she can't bend herself the way some other girls can - the level of stress necessary varies from woman to woman. All you need to do is gradually raise it and wait.

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carrie

Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

Flexible busty Ariel is back and she is wearing some incredible lingerie! Sexy long gloves match her vintage style outfit perfectly. Now we just need to find a way to tie her, with no hope of escape. Ariel is capable of handling the tightest elbow bondage, so we just add a super strict rope to her gloved arms. It will be enough to keep her restrained, there simply is no way she can reach the knots. From the front, it looks like Ariel has no arms, that's how tight it was. She struggles and struggles, but there's no hope. She knows it, but she just loves struggling!

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 509.9 MB

Download Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06146 секунды с 9 запросами