View Single Post
Old 07-12-2024, 01:54 PM   #1766
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Christy Love Dominates The Gimp and Fucks Him in the Ass Garnavillo

Cast: Christy Love ,Papa Georgio
Genres: natural boobs ,Slave ,Brunette ,switch ,Athletic ,Gimp ,shaved ,Orgasm Denial ,Rough Sex ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Hey loser! Today’s your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio’s tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress’ toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp’s performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, smothering him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress’ cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave’s ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he’ll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slut hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he’s hard and aching for any attention she’ll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp’s cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain’s Georgio’s balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you’ll be so lucky.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christy Love Dominates The Gimp and Fucks Him in the Ass

Smart girls know how to lick Saint Patrick

Cast: Diana, Barbara Alves, Patricia Kimberly, Sabrina Green, Grazy, Bianca Santos, Monaliza, Amandinha, Barbara Inked
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick
These two friends decided to have a study night, but things get a little different from that. The beautiful blond friend convinces the other one to let the books aside and to explore her body. Then, the study night becomes an asslicking amazing night.
Duration: 35:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smart girls know how to lick

The Night Nurse Gay

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Krissy Leigh
Genres: Lesbian ,Domination ,Slapping ,Spanking ,Pain ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Hair Pulling ,Leather Cuffs ,Fisting ,Femdom ,Anal Fingering ,Pussy Eating
Krissy Leigh’s overnight stay at the hospital is full of sexual domination and lesbian sex. Nurse Madeline checks her patient for healthy holes with a fist in her pussy and a large strap-on cock in her ass. Pain tolerance is checked and fluid specimens are collected after induced orgasms. Includes fisting in bondage, pussy and ass licking, suction cups, strap-on anal sex and more.
Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Night Nurse

No Limits Productions – My Friends Are Bi (2012) Volant

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tony, Denis Reed, Alef, Higor, Ricky Finist, Tonny Rogers, Talita, Ally Style, Samantha Jolie
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, group sex, rimming, big dicks, interracial, threesome
Let me introduce you to my friends: they're kind, generous, and ridiculously horny deviants who love to take it from guys and girls. These bisexual freaks are ready to plug any hole and to get penetrated from anything.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:07
Video: 640x480, xvid, 2143kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Limits Productions – My Friends Are Bi (2012)

Hot MILF India Summer loves to get her pussy pounded Craigville

Cast: India Summer (35), Manuel Ferrara (35)
Genres: Anal, Big breasts, Big ass, Ass licking, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Shaved, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Titfuck, Tattoo, High heels, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Clit, Huge Tits, Anal Fuck
Mommy India Summer (35), Manuel Ferrara (35) put on makeup and dressed up for her boyfriend, and he fucked her with pleasure. The guy was very lucky to fuck such a sexy long-haired mommy.
Duration: 48:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot MILF India Summer loves to get her pussy pounded

Two Girl Gang Bang Lawsonville

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Ashli Orion ,Mr. Pete ,James Deen ,Tee Reel ,Rico Strong ,Alex West ,Dane Cross ,John Strong
Genres: Crying ,Hand Gagging ,Rimming ,takedown ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Small Tits ,Role Play ,Tattoo ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,foreskin ,Double Anal ,Fetish ,Domination ,Smothering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Destruction ,Stud ,Blonde ,Gag ,Acrylic Plug ,Brune
Ashli Orion and Lily LaBeau show up to a party only to find out that THEY ARE THE PARTY!!! These two hot babes get taken down, zip tied, ball gagged, and then fucked senseless by 7 dudes. Ashli Orion not only takes it in every hole at the same time, but also gets her asshole stretched out for an intense double anal session. For the grand finale the guys squirt their cum all over Ashli’s pussy and make Lily lick her clean!!!
Duration: 1:07:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Girl Gang Bang

Teen Raven Rough Throat Fuck & Throat Pie Vance AFB

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Raven
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
19 Year Old Raven Tells us that she's here to get it rough. She's wearing a mouth open gag and collar & leash to begin the scene. I walk up and slap her face and put my cock all the way in her mouth. I tell her she's throat fuck meat today. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat and keep them there and spit in her face.
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3714kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Raven Rough Throat Fuck & Throat Pie

Время генерации страницы 0.04377 секунды с 9 запросами