Old 07-12-2024, 09:25 AM   #72074
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default RawFuckBoys-Ethan & Landon

RawFuckBoys-Ethan & Landon

Video language: English

Talk about lost files! I forgot we were in DC for a couple of days and Remy found out Jordan was there. He high tailed it to town so they could meet and hang out. I came back from dinner to find out they had been fucking. Fortunately, Woo had hung back and in true BK form he grabbed a camera...

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 542.1 MB

Download RawFuckBoys-Ethan & Landon

My Friend's Curious Brother - Masyn Thorne & Kyle Fletcher

Release Year: 2024
Studio: NextDoorOriginals

Masyn Thorne has been tasked with picking up concert tickets from his friend's brother, Kyle Fletcher. When casual conversation reveals that Masyn is gay, Kyle becomes even more interested. Kyle has always wanted to experiment, and they do have some time to burn. Will Masyn give in to the advances of his friend's sexy older brother?

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Friend's Curious Brother - Masyn Thorne & Kyle Fletcher

Hot Fucking of Joris Leonard & Claude Laurent 1080p

Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Joris Leonard, Claude Laurent
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Joris and Claude make out on a sofa, before the young man goes down on his daddy. Then Joris rewards the young man with a good ass licking, before Claude hops on for a raw ride. The two end up bareback fucking all over that sofa, until Joris breeds the boy. Finally, Claude strokes his load out all over the mature man's hairy chest.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hot Fucking of Joris Leonard & Claude Laurent 1080p

It's Just So Hot

Rub-a-dub-dub. Four guys in a hot tub. This week's ColbyKnox video update has fun with the classic rhyme. Husbands Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox share the compound's Jacuzzi with studs Ethan Adams and Finn August. It's night and the boys shimmer in the candlelight surrounding the tub. Colby and Ethan pair off, locking lips. Mickey and Finn do the same. "Such a nice ass," Mickey exclaims. "My, God. Why don't you stand up and let me see." Finn chuckles as he gets on his feet. Colby and Ethan look over as Finn sticks his tasty booty out. "Are we showing off asses," Colby wonders. Ethan mimics Finn's position and Colby dives between his pert cheeks. "You taste so fucking good," Colby says. Mickey, ever the director (smile), wants Ethan and Finn side by side. The boys stand next to each other and the husbands resume eating sweet ass. "You love how much I love this ass," Mickey says to Finn. "You're addicted," Finn replies. He has the same addiction with Mickey's cheeks. So Mickey turns and Finn works his tongue between the round mounds. Ethan turns around and his meat points to the stars. "Goddamn," Colby notes. "You're so hard. That's so hot." "What else am I supposed to do," Ethan explains. Colby swallows Ethan's tool, swirling his tongue on the head. Finn keeps his tongue on Mickey's hole. Colby stands up and Ethan reciprocates, working to Colby's bush. Finn and Mickey return to making out. "What's going on over there," Mickey observes to Ethan. "Just a little snack break," he answers. Mickey takes over dick sucking duties. Finn licks Colby's hole. He makes room for Ethan to do the same. He and Finn swap spit as Colby takes care of his boo's beef. Mickey returns to servicing his man as Finn kisses Ethan's foot. Colby slides over to use his tongue on Ethan's other tootsie. Mickey takes his mouth off of Colby's cock and places it on Ethan's. Colby, who stands up, nibbles on Ethan's nuts. Finn kisses Ethan's neck. Those two make out as Colby sits on the tub's edge. Mickey works his tongue on the thick shaft. Ethan stands up again, giving Finn a chance to put his face between the slick cheeks. "Fuck, yeah," Colby whispers. "Eat his ass." He's enjoying the show. "Keep going," he instructs Finn. "You're going to make me come." Finn's tongue dives deeper. Colby can't take it anymore. He blasts a massive load down Mickey's throat. "So much cum," Mickey observes after gulping down his man's juice. Finn is in the water and Ethan is on top of him. Mickey sits in front of them, stroking his tool. As Finn jerks Ethan's meat, Mickey eats his ass. "You guys are so fucking cute," Mickey observes.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6447kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download It's Just So Hot

Futsal Flings, Sc.2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Fact is Stone can't wait to get inside his mate's shorts to admire the handsome bulge in Stark's pants; and to then explore even deeper, as he pulls out his buddy's swollen shaft and sucks on every thick, meaty inch that's now pulsating before him. Indeed, Stone's ardent desire to pleasure his teammate continues apace, as he teebags his pal's ball-sac and then invites Stark to join him for a hot, raunchy session of 69-ing.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Futsal Flings, Sc.2
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15123 секунды с 9 запросами