View Single Post
Old 07-12-2024, 09:03 AM   #7070
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Made To Serve Jerudong

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Aryana Amatista
Genres: Piercings, Big Tits, Tattoos, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Big Dick, Uniform, Rough Sex, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Video language: English
Ava (Aryana Amatista) walking up to a front porch. She holds a bucket filled with cleaning supplies and looks nervous. She rings the doorbell. After a moment, Mr. Kane (Stirling Cooper) opens the door. They greet each other and introduce themselves. His unsmiling face looks severe. He looks Ava up and down before curtly inviting her in.
Ava is there to interview for the position of Mr. Kane's housemaid. It is revealed that she is an immigrant supporting her family in her home country. He tells her that he will not report her if they can come to an arrangement.
For the first time, Mr. Kane smiles a sickeningly malicious grin. Ava looks in his eyes with a fearful understanding.
Mr. Kane lays out his arrangement: she will be his live-in maid and will also service him sexually whenever he demands it. She is reluctant, but when he points out that this arrangement will ultimately help her family, she agrees.
He then tells her that he wants to test her practical skills. He gives her a maid uniform and demands that she change in front of him.
She changes in front of him as he leers at her, demanding that she take her underwear off. He then orders her to get on her knees and scrub the floor. She scrubs the floor on all fours as he leers at her and rubs her pussy from behind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Made To Serve

Big Tits, Brutal Bondage, Extreme Corporal Punishment, and Squirting Orgasms!!! Wascott

Cast: Bella Rossi ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Squirting ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,brunet ,BDSM ,big dick ,Crotch Rope
Bella is fucking back and looking hotter than ever. We begin with a standing spread eagle, her hair tied up, and the anxiety begins. She is flogged all over and then a crotch rope is added before she is allowed her final orgasms for this scene.
Next she is put in a grueling back bend and she is tormented even more. This slut takes a good amount of punishment before we start to fuck her mouth and pussy. The more helpless she is the more her pussy craves the attention so we fill that whore hole up and rip orgasms out of her like there’s no tomorrow.
In the final scene we put our cum slut in a nasty pile driver on the floor. This time the cane comes out and we see Bella suffer like only she can. Her legs and feet are tormented and then we start fucking her pussy and mouth again.
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Brutal Bondage, Extreme Corporal Punishment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

No Limits Productions – My Friends Are Bi (2012) Ouzinkie

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tony, Denis Reed, Alef, Higor, Ricky Finist, Tonny Rogers, Talita, Ally Style, Samantha Jolie
Genres: anal, oral, bareback, group sex, rimming, big dicks, interracial, threesome
Let me introduce you to my friends: they're kind, generous, and ridiculously horny deviants who love to take it from guys and girls. These bisexual freaks are ready to plug any hole and to get penetrated from anything.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:07
Video: 640x480, xvid, 2143kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Limits Productions – My Friends Are Bi (2012)

Two Girl Gang Bang Wildorado

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Ashli Orion ,Mr. Pete ,James Deen ,Tee Reel ,Rico Strong ,Alex West ,Dane Cross ,John Strong
Genres: Crying ,Hand Gagging ,Rimming ,takedown ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Small Tits ,Role Play ,Tattoo ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,foreskin ,Double Anal ,Fetish ,Domination ,Smothering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Destruction ,Stud ,Blonde ,Gag ,Acrylic Plug ,Brune
Ashli Orion and Lily LaBeau show up to a party only to find out that THEY ARE THE PARTY!!! These two hot babes get taken down, zip tied, ball gagged, and then fucked senseless by 7 dudes. Ashli Orion not only takes it in every hole at the same time, but also gets her asshole stretched out for an intense double anal session. For the grand finale the guys squirt their cum all over Ashli’s pussy and make Lily lick her clean!!!
Duration: 1:07:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Girl Gang Bang

Chantal Danielle & Kitty Quinn - Cock N' Roll Diner Disaster Saint Johnsbury Center

Release Year: 2024
Chantal is a horny roller server, and she is always looking for her next mark. If it’s not her colleague Kitty, it’s the clients! Watch these sexy servers wheel their way through Isiah’s big cock in a very inappropriate & unprofessional threesome!
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7015kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chantal Danielle & Kitty Quinn - Cock N' Roll Diner Disaster

Fit MILF Hotwife Brandi Love Films BBC Hook-Up For Hubby Snook

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: BBC, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Interracial, MILF
Total MILF Brandi hits up a hot guy online to make a video for her man. Her tiny black dress doesn't stay on for long.
Duration: 37:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11994kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit MILF Hotwife Brandi Love Films BBC Hook-Up For Hubby

Masseuse Rides Customer With Big Cock (1080) 1 Gann Valley

Release Year: 2016
In This Weeks Bangbus Update Do We Have A Treat For You All! Were Out Doing What We Do Best And We Run Into This Little Cutie At First She Didnt Seem Like It But Man This Girl Was A Cutie And A Hard Ass At The Same But You Know The Power Of Persuation And Of Course The Cash That I'M Throwing Her Way She Had No Choice But To Play Nice,So I Convince This Girl Into Coming With Us For The "Interview" And She Was A Bit Dry At First And Boring But Boy Did Things Pick Up With The Quickness And Did I Mention That This Girl Was A Hottie And Right Away I Knew She Had A Thing For My Boy Tony So I Unleash The Hound On Her And Let Me Tell You Guys That Girl Was So Creamy While She Was Getting Pounded That She Was Literally All Over The Place I Thought Someone Had Cum'D Iin Her But Nah It Was All Her! I Hope You Guys Enjoy This Creamy Update Lol Stay Tuned!
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4762kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masseuse Rides Customer With Big Cock (1080) 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26332 секунды с 9 запросами