Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kiss Me

Kiss Me

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me

Training Yvette Costeau part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau

The training of our new petgirl Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 174.3 MB

Download Training Yvette Costeau part1

Rush of Pain

Cast: Goldie Glock ,The Pope
Genres: Latinx ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Submission ,Domination ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,Humiliation ,Petite

Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with the reward of a monster orgasms, but I think she would be OK without them.

Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rush of Pain

Neophobia Episode 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode 3

Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Fear Play ,BDSM ,Bondage ,shaped ,Redhead ,slim ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Pain

Madison and I played a bit harder this time than in the past. She truly is a slut of many kinds. A bondage slut, pain slut and orgasm slut. And we love her for it! So I tied her tighter, whipped her harder and let her orgasm less. Interesting interactions in the tank shoot this time. Communication lapse? Or fearplay? You decide.

Duration: 59:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09421 секунды с 9 запросами