Old 07-11-2024, 06:29 PM   #21109
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CockyBoys - Guy Parker Strokes Off

CockyBoys - Guy Parker Strokes Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

It's been a while since Guy Parker showed that hot cock of his for my camera so I thought we'd have some one on one time - just Guy and my Camera. He came over to my pad and got straight to working that dick of his. He strokes that beautiful cock until he's rock hard then he flips over and shows off that ass of his for a while. That ass! I had almost forgotten how fucking hot his ass is. He plays with his hole for a bit (the kid knows what I like to see) before he flips back over and gets back to jerkin' that cock off until he shoots a nice hot load all over my bed. It's worth the dry cleaning [more...]

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

Download CockyBoys - Guy Parker Strokes Off

RedHotStraightBoys - Ethan - Ethan Jerking Off

Ethan is the youngest model we've shot so far. He had never gotten naked on camera before today's shoot. In this video, you'll see Ethan jerking off. When we edited this video, we were very surprised by just how hot Ethan is while he's jerking off. From the way he grabs his cock to his facial expressions, there is something very hot about the way Ethan masturbates. He's very intense and he sort of gets lost in what he's doing. At a few points he even says something under his breath to himself. It's almost impossible to determine what he is saying, but he seems to be getting so worked up that he is encouraging himself. He is one hot straight boy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 459.9 MB

Download RedHotStraightBoys - Ethan - Ethan Jerking Off
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18027 секунды с 9 запросами