View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 12:24 PM   #2297
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ashley Alexander - My Stepdaughter's Inappropriate Sex Ed...

Ashley Alexander - My Stepdaughter's Inappropriate Sex Ed Condom Instruction

She wants to use her stepdad Scott's bathroom but finds a freshly used condom in the trash can. She'll confront Scott and he'll try to tell her it's an old one...it isn't Ashley knows that Scott is cheating on her mom. Scott will insist that he has an open marriage with Ashley's mom... She isn't buying it and threatens to call her mom. Obviously Scott doesn't want that. Ashley will offer a deal... If Scott gives her a few condoms for her own use she'll keep his secret. At this point Scott thinks he's died and gone to heaven... He'll hand Ashley a condom and his problems are over...no so fast Scott. Things will hit a snag when Ashley asks Scott to instruct her on how to use the condom. And there is the snag...Ashley wants to try it out on a real cock and not some random produce. Scott will protest but once Ashley flashes him her delicious small titties he knows he's fucked. Now that Scott is hard she'll pull out his cock and attempt to apply the condom. Despite all of Scott's pointers she eventually break the condom.

Genres: Pickup, Teen, Mature, Young/old Straight, Vaginal, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Orgasm, Cumshot, Young and Old

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:35
Size: 675.67 MB

Download >> Keep2Share
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03488 секунды с 9 запросами