luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Are You Worthy - Gio Carrera & Caden Dior

Are You Worthy - Gio Carrera & Caden Dior

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MissionaryBoys

The time has come for Elder Dior's worthiness interview, and President Carrera will conduct the interview. Caden is nervous - he's been having a lot of impure thoughts, and he worries this will get in the way of his induction. President Carrera understands Elder Dion's concerns and can see that these impure thoughts are hindering Elder Dior's ability to focus. President Carrera knows that the only thing to do is exercise these impure thoughts and get Elder Dior back on the right path. Carrera blindfolds and sucks Dior's cock, pushing his shaft as far down his throat as he can. The President plays with Elder Dior's asshole and jerks his shaft from behind before lying on his back so Elder Dior can top him. He wants the missionary to stretch him out and get deep inside his hole. The twink Elder tops his leader and pushes himself deep inside of the hairy stud. President Carrera busts a big creamy load all over his belly and calls Elder Dior over so the missionary can shoot his load inside of his mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 936.7 MB

Download Are You Worthy - Gio Carrera & Caden Dior

Riley Mitchel, Miguel Rey - Big Dick Breeding

The boy was so cute and still is. I played my role as his friendly photographer, but what I really wanted was a piece of that ass. Of course I always get what I want....

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 856.1 MB

Download Riley Mitchel, Miguel Rey - Big Dick Breeding

BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part2

After part 1 yesterday where we saw Andrei bottoming for Antony, we are back today with the flip side of our weekend update with Antony Lorca bottoming for Andrei Karenin.
Both scenes were filmed for us by Luke Hammil in our Prague studio. We enjoyed both parts equally here in the office, but we're also sure that some of you will have had a favorite. So, who did it better? part 1 or 2?

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1991kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part2

Bel Ami Online Jambo Africa Liam Efron Fucks Pip Caulfield (Bareback)

Some of Bel Ami's videos are full of energy. Some are more erotic and some even have humor. And then some, like today's scene with Liam Efron and Pip Caulfield are a mix of all 3.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2766kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.3 MB

Download Bel Ami Online Jambo Africa Liam Efron Fucks Pip Caulfield (Bareback)

CockyBoys Colt Spence & Trevor Brooks

Studio: CockyBoys

Super-sexual duo Trevor Brooks and Colt Spence bring their very real chemistry and mutual interest in the fun of sex into an instant verbal dom-sub dynamic. It comes to life when Trevor worships and sucks Colt who easily prods him into also lapping at his hole. A very pleased Colt is soon motivated to return the favor by sucking Trevor back and burying his face in his hole. Colt naturally takes his happy dom persona to the next stage by plowing Trevor's hole and getting him to ride him, while maintaining affectionate passion. After he gets Trevor to taste his cock again, Colt plows him and fucks a load out of him, then shoots his own adding to the cummy mix, then feeding it to him. At the end, Colt has the biggest smile on his face and it will last for hours.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CockyBoys Colt Spence & Trevor Brooks
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02396 секунды с 9 запросами