View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 02:37 PM   #3385
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy fuck Sam Ledger Clute

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English
He fucked me and I moaned so loud. When I couldn’t no more he turned me around and fucked me missionary until he came over my whole body. After he came he put his tongue deep in my mouth, kissed me and jerked me off until I exploded.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy fuck Sam Ledger

Gay men hot springs vol.3 Hornitos

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Surprise!
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Outdoor, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
冬の恒例企画「イケメン温泉」が一� �ぶりにリリース!
エロかっこいいイケメン君達が続々� �場!
超極太チ○ポの美形イケメン楓クン� �久々の出演で、デカちんモデル、陸� �大地とエロ温泉で大満足
温泉でお互いのドでかいチ○ポを、� �わり&しゃぶりあい、部屋ではガッ� ��リ3交尾で温泉よりも熱いゼ!
また人気モデル村上クンのジャグジ� �3連結
色黒イケメン光太のオイル黒光りの� �淫乱交尾など見所満載!
Duration: 2:11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay men hot springs vol.3

Tricksters Enochs

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
International superstars Andy Star and Delan Benobe start the day out right, hard and horny. As Andy gazes out the window enjoying the morning sun, Delan enters the room stark naked and fully erect. Andy is pleased with what he sees and gently strokes Delan’s cock before he takes it into his mouth and begins lavishing it with his expert cock sucking skills. Andy stands up on the sofa and Delan immediately consumes his throbbing cock. Delan luxuriates in the sensation of Andy’s magnificent cock gliding across his hot tongue and probing down his throat. Getting flipped onto all 4’s, Delan thrives on the titillating tongue fucking his smooth ass is receiving. With his perfect ass nice and moist, Andy rams his raw cock deep inside and begins aggressively fucking away. After a deep ass pounding Delan flips Andy and shoves his long cock deep within Andy’s pleasure canal. With one more flip Andy is squatting down onto Delan’s pulsating cock as it brings him to an explosive eruption of cum. Andy jumps off just in time to catch Delan’s huge load shooting into the air and into Andy’s famished mouth.
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricksters

Casting Couch Little Valley

In today’s casting Ares is being inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the legendary Gianni Maggio. Of course, Gianni arrives with that sly grin on his face, which usually means that he is up to some mischief, let’s hope Ares is ready for this monster cock. Gianni immediately takes control as he swats away Ares hand and his face into his crotch. Ares is stripped of his underwear and his up-curved cock is at full attention and demanding attention, while Gianni’s massive monster cock takes a little more time to get all that coursing through it. Don’t worry, that monster is coming to life. Gianni takes Ares’ curved cock deep into his mouth and begins sucking its full length to Ares delight.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

The Cabin Series Part 4 - Bound and Fucked in the Woods Fort Branch

Cast: Morgan Black ,Ricky Sinz ,Tyler Alexander
Genres: Anal ,unshaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Outdoors ,body builder ,foreskin ,Facefucking ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,big dick
Unaware that madman Ricky Sinz has been prowling outside their cabin, Tyler Alexander and his late ’s best friend, Morgan Black, head up the ridge on a long hike in the woods. Ricky is stalking them along the way. When Tyler goes to take a piss, Ricky senses his chance. He takes both men down and ties them to stakes on top of the ridge. Morgan is helpless as he’s made to watch Tyler suck Ricky’s cock. Ricky drags them down out of the hot sun and tied to a forked tree begins flogging them. Morgan asks to take Tyler’s pain so Ricky flogs him hard then fucks both their asses. With Tyler tied to a branch Ricky makes Morgan fuck him until he reluctantly cums all over Tyler’s ass. Will Tyler and Morgan be the same after their trip to the cabin?
Duration: 1:02:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9664kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin Series Part 4 - Bound and Fucked in the Woods

Cum Harvest, Scene 2 Narvon

The bees are buzzing, the butterflies are fluttering – and young Lucas Drake is out on a nature walk, enjoying the delights of the Czech countryside. Like most boys his age, however, it’s the joys that his ever-attentive cock gives him that concentrates his senses most keenly – as eagerly demonstrated when he sits back in the great outdoors and fantasises about what it would be like to get a very oily massage from three very eager helping hands! Cue a fantastic jerk-off courtesy of Clyde Walton, Mike Branco and Ray Mannix, who – having relieved their horned-up mate of a heavy load of jizz – promptly decide to turn all their attention on each other.
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Harvest, Scene 2

Horny Silver Creek

Is it a blessing or a deterrent that your roommate is as Horny and handsome as you are, let us take a look and see how it plays out for Klein Kerr and Delan Benobe? Delan is busy cruising on his phone when Klein walks in and suggests it is a good idea, but neither men can wait for an outside hook up. Since both men are already hard, Klein pulls his huge cock out and Delan savors the enticing aroma wafting through his senses as he succulently services the perfect cock demanding his attention. Klein plays with his nipples while he face fucks Delan’s hungry mouth. Moving into a 69 position, Klein mounts Delan and both men use their expert cock sucking skills to devour the other’s magnificent cock. With both men so horny it takes no time for Klein to flip Delan onto his back and shove his raw cock deep into his ass. While pumping Delan’s ass with pleasure, Klein satisfies his foot fetish by sucking on Delan’s toes and giving his foot a hot tongue bath. The guys swap and this time Klein squats his ass down onto Delan’s massive cock. As Klein slams his ass down onto Delan’s throbbing cock his own uncut cock is thrashing against his abs and Delan’s smooth balls. One last flip and Delan finds himself on his back with Klein giving him a rough, deep fucking that only horny men can achieve. All that rough fucking drives Klein over the edge as he explodes his hot cum all over Delan’s ass. With his cock still oozing cum, Klein shoves his pulsating cock back inside of Delan, grabs his cock and strokes his cock until it also showers cum all over. When your Horny, your Horny and hot sex is the only answer.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 888.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny

Время генерации страницы 0.03557 секунды с 9 запросами