View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 11:25 AM   #2839
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Quandary Lone Oak

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Dildo ,Fingering ,Domination ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your , you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quandary

Touch My Wife - Sex With The Ex Is The Best Non Buri

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Touch My Wife
Cast: Quinn Wilde, Peter Green
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Voyeur, Cuckold, Foot Fetish
My super hot wife Quinn Wilde runs into her ex, Peter Green. Being the pervert she is, she uses the opportunity to get another fuck from him. Peter ravishes her big tits and tight pussy, sucks on her toes and feet before he shoots a big load on her. I sit back and watch this go down, loving every moment of my hot wife getting pounded by her ex-boyfriend!
Duration: 25:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touch My Wife - Sex With The Ex Is The Best

Out Of The Family - Stepdaughter Likes To Watch Luke

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Out Of The Family
Cast: Dee Williams, Danny Steele, Sophia Sterling
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Voyeur, Stepdaughter
Dee Williams is approached by her sly stepdaughter, Sophia Sterling. It's revealed that Sophia has asked Dee to fuck her boyfriend, Danny Steele, in front of her. Dee is weirded out but Sophia insists that she really wants to experience it. What's hotter than seeing someone fucking a loved one right in front of them?? After some coaxing, Dee finally gives in and lets Sophia invite Danny over to fulfill Sophia's wildest fantasy.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Of The Family - Stepdaughter Likes To Watch

Время генерации страницы 0.03289 секунды с 9 запросами