View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 09:33 AM   #2442
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Devil's Film - Swapped For A Younger Lover vol.01 - Madi Collins & John Strong New Trenton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: John Strong, Madi Collins
Genres: Redhead, Small Tits, Old Young, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Swingers, straight, open mouth facial, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
John Strong has his eyes on a stunning younger woman, Madi Collins. The problem is, they're both married! That's when he gets in contact with Madi's husband, suggesting that they swap wives. Although the husband is unsure at first, he's soon convinced since he wants a piece of John's wife for himself.
When the husband brings Madi over, he soon leaves her with John. Madi is unsuspecting at first, although John soon makes it very clear what's going on... When Madi learns that her own husband is likely fucking John's wife as they speak, she decides she's going to make the most of the situation herself!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - Swapped For A Younger Lover vol.01 - Madi Collins & John Strong

Proving Her Point South Mills

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Girls Rimming
Cast: Vince Karter, Sara Bell
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Gagging, Spanking, Face Fucking
Sara should learn for the upcoming exam, but she feels restless. She can't concentrate; her mind is always around sex and her boyfriend.
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proving Her Point

Curvy Brunette With Sweet Ass On The Couch Newfoundland

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Kelly Divine, James Deen
Genres: Anal, Ass licking, Ass smacking, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Curvy, Deepthroating, Fake Tits, High Heels, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos
James finds Kelly's dog and ends up professing his feelings for Kelly. He also ends up rocking that sweet ass on the couch.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy Brunette With Sweet Ass On The Couch

Busty Ella Knox Serves up Breakfast Tough Love X Avila Beach

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Tough Love X
Cast: Ella Knox, Charles Dera
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Creampie, Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish, doggy style, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Ella Knox was supposed to be serving up breakfast for Karl Toughlove but instead, she serves up that delicious pussy!
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5450kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Ella Knox Serves up Breakfast Tough Love X

Venice(How We Fucked The Pizza Delivery Girl)1080p Evans

Very sexy girl next door Venice is next up on the casting couch. She’s a 20 years pizza delivery driver. This girl is the epitome of cute. She’s so tiny and has these great big green eyes, and there’s something about her nose I really like… odd I know, there’s just sommmmeeethinnnng. Also, she’s pretty reserved, so it makes me think she’s a little nervous for this whole process - who wouldn’t be? When she arrives, Rick tries something kinda new so we don’t have that pesky sun blocking everything out, then we get her onto the couch in her pretty flowery dress. She answers all our questions, she’s down to Earth, bubbly. This really is one of those gals who could be at your door one Friday night with a hot pizza pie, and you’d never know. Rick must have known how anxious I was to clap them cheeks so he gets through the interview and has this little gal standing naked and showing us her butthole pretty quickly. When it comes time to put a dick in her mouth, she’s a little more than hesitant lol. After a little refocusing our little Venice is on her knees sucking my cock. It takes her juuuuust a second to realize what the assignment is, but she catches on and gives one hell of a blowjob. We keep the action going quick and im busting those guts in doggy before she knows what's happening. Riding and rimming, she does everything she’s asked to do like the good gal she is. She’s very new to anal, and the tightness of that asshole is proof. Her ass is so tight, it’s hard to get pumping, but like every good butthole it loosens up. Fucking a fresh asshole especially one on a pretty girl like this is one of life’s great pleasures. I get her riding, we get some nice full nelson action, and she gets a giant load of cum in her pussy which she has no problem eating off the couch like the good girl she is. Afterwards, she seems to be happy she experienced this, or maybe she’s happy I'm not fucking her ass anymore. Then we let her know she isn’t getting paid and out the door she goes, shoes in hand.<3 Cam
Duration: 48:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venice(How We Fucked The Pizza Delivery Girl)1080p

Bailey Base - The Lost Files Teachin This Stuck Up White Bitch Sum Manners Nacozari De Garcia

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bailey Base
Genres: Interracial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, IR, Rimming, BBC, Round Ass, Skinny
I was chillin mindin my business when this white bitch show up. Thats always the story aint it? But this white bitch knock on my door in the middle of the day. I seen her around before. She go to the high school up the street. Cute lil girl. Til she open her mouth. This white girl a bitch. She used to gettin wat she want. Wat she gonna get tonight? Hella slaps to the face. A fat black dick shoved down her throat. Dirty black ass in her face. BBC balls deep in her white cunt. Everything a pretty white bitch deserve.
Duration: 1:20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7991kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Base - The Lost Files Teachin This Stuck Up White Bitch Sum Manners

Best First Date Ever! - Scene 3 Berlin Heights

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Sweet Sinner
Cast: Brandi Love, Damon Dice
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Foot Fetish, Cum on Pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
After giving him a sloppy blowjob, rides Tyler's cock in reverse cowgirl. She twerks her big booty on top of him like there's no tomorrow.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5295kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best First Date Ever! - Scene 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04105 секунды с 9 запросами