View Single Post
Old 07-10-2024, 09:33 AM   #2441
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Make Her Submit vol.6 Bhubaneshwar

Studio: Team Skeet
Cast: Scene 1: Gabriella Paltrova & India Summer Scene 2: Raylin Ann & Kendra James Scene 3: Avi Love & Olive Glass Scene 4: Laura Bentley & Jessica Rex
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Oral,Ass lick, Sex toys, Strapon, 18+ Teens, MILF, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Petite, Hairy, Tattoos, BDSM
Gabriella Paltrova & India Summer - It's last call at the bar and India knows she has to save Gabriella from the loser hitting on her. Going home with a girl is a first for Gabriella, but if this night is any indication, it won't be the last.
Raylin Ann & Kendra James - Raylin was looking forward to some dom/sub time with her boyfriend, but when they hear the door open, he took off and left Raylin all tied up. Turns out that's just how her naughty stepmother likes her women!
Avi Love & Olive Glass - Olive catches Avi, her girl's friend, sniffing her panties. Rather than scold her, Olive seizes the opportunity to bury her face in Avi's young, wet and teaching this girl how to please a woman.
Laura Bentley & Jessica Rex - Jessica was looking forward to alover with her friends but when none showed up it was up to her stepmother to lift Jessica's spirits by showing her how much fun two girls can have together.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Her Submit vol.6

Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.2 New Bethlehem

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , drinking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting
Video language: English
Orderly Sinn finishes his rude facefucking, then takes Charlotte to her cell. She eats breakfast out of her ass, drinks piss, then gets a rough ass fucking and ass eating session. Dr. Mercies whips and degrades her until she finds a new meaning in life. An extreme, rare, authentic, psychological, and cathartic scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.2

Jessica Marie - Petite Teen Ballerina Gets Xtra BBC Coaching After Hours! Marina Del Rey

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jessica Marie
Genres: Young, Rimming, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Jessica's dad has always made sure that she's spoiled; she's the only little girl he has! One of the ways she's spoiled is ballet lessons. Once a week Jessica heads to the performing arts center to practice her routines, sometimes with her trainers, sometimes alone. Practice makes perfect, and thats why Jessica does it for hours at a time. Jessica is only about 5 feet tall and 90 pounds but her little body can go for a while! But today, with the holidays right around the corner, the hours at the performing arts center have changed, something Jessica isn't aware of...until the security guard tells her. Jessica isn't too happy about that. She needs to practice and she's not used to people telling her no...especially black people. Jessica's dad told her that black people are made to listen to people like her, so having him tell her to leave makes Jessica angry. And when Jessica gets angry, she blurts out bad words. She can't help it, she's a brat. Being a brat isn't an excuse for those words tho. And the security guard is gonna teach this 90 pound little girl about bad words....
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8345kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Marie - Petite Teen Ballerina Gets Xtra BBC Coaching After Hours!

Schoolgirl Pays The Plug By Taking BBC Deep In Her Pussy North Lima

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Reese Robbins
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, IR, Rimming
Bein the plug ain't all its cracked up to be sumtimes. Ya the money valid AF, you meet sum cool people. Its def worse ways to make a livin. But even wit all that good, sumtimes sum of the bad come in. And the worst part is when muhfukas waste my time and my money. Today I was spose to be chillin but one of my regulars said this new bitch was tryna cop. She hitt me up, stay far AF. But you know, Im a businessman, new customers and all that. So I head over there. I drove all the way across town, burned through all my gas, sat in hot ass traffic annoyed AF...only for me to get there and this bitch not have my money. She talmbout cashapp not workin, her parents got her cards all that. Sound like sum bullshii to me. Sound like sum lil white bitch tryna take money out my pocket. Wasted all my time drivin over here, other customers waitin, sum sayin they already copped...this bitch got me fucked up. No bread? Bet. This pretty lil white bitch got sumthin else that she gonna pay me wit.
Duration: 55:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8352kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolgirl Pays The Plug By Taking BBC Deep In Her Pussy

Assylum - Wasted Youth Randall

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting
Charlotte lives to get fucked in the ass and drink piss. Dr. Mercies decided, once again, to try a severe therapy session to cure her of her perversions. Of course, he knew the treatment would be ineffective, so he mostly just dominated the fuck out of her. This session has hard face slapping, nasty degradation with bodily fluids, deep and prolonged ass eating, very rough anal sex, ass to mouth, and all kinds of physical punishments and humiliation. This is not the kind of recording you will find anywhere else. Charlotte is a heavy submissive masochist, and Dr. Mercies is an intense sadistic dominant. This is them together in his office in an authentic session. This is the maximum extreme.
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 747.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Wasted Youth

Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor Castleberry

Release Year: 2016
Cast: 19 year-old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral
Dr. Mercies was feeling down and needed Anastasia to serve him and lift him up. I don´t know if we can call this a "case file," to be honest, more like a documentary. This special video has extremely rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, deep ass eating, a big piss , licking piss off the floor to use as anal lube, cum in every face hole, hard spanking and face slapping, and a puppet rope suspension with Anastasia serving Dr. Mercies while she gets beaten. Best of all: the scene was filmed in real time and is completely authentic. No one else makes stuff like this.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 3 Loannina

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Thagson
Cast: David El Moreno, Alicia B
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Fetish, Cum on Pussy, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, rimming, pussy eating, Spanish
The eldest of a group of friends is getting married, and her crazy young friends prepare a scheme so that she can properly say goodbye to the single life. After making her wait at her own supposed party, they leave her with a set of videos they recorded for her with one sole intent in mind - getting her turned on! Ultimately, this culminates into offering her her favourite stud so that she can do the same.
Duration: 18:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03242 секунды с 9 запросами