View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 03:57 PM   #770
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Breeding Blondie Ravenden

Video language: English
I have to admit she looks good. She knows how to obey and do what she's told like take 2 dicks deep into her pie hole. She let loose plenty of batter and drank yellow d for the first time, and a first time DP. She got fucked hard and slapped hard across her face as her ass was fucked hard. She took a cream pie and bred right. Then she took 3 huge facials and the whore bowl was emptied on her. She was covered to perfection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Blondie

Rebel Rhyder - I've Got A Date With His Wife's Asshole Elberfeld

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Rimming, Rough, Sloppy
What's the secret to keeping your marriage happy? Lots of dates! That's why Rebel and her husband always go out every week! Going out every week is great and all...but when you do something like clockwork...other people mite notice. And someone definitely noticed Rebel walking around in those tight dresses every week. With those pretty eyes and big ass titties...they make Branden's hard thick BBC swell up every time. It's been so long since he had sum ass. Too long. Branden can't wait any longer. Branden knows Rebel's married. But he's gonna make sure her husband won't mind. Cuz tonight, Rebel's ass is gonna go on a date with Branden and every inch of his big black dick!
Duration: 1:03:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - I've Got A Date With His Wife's Asshole

Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh Assonet

Cast: Adrianna Nicole ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Slave ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating
Seven gets thrown around, slapped, spanked, whipped and fucked in the pussy and ass by Audrey Leigh. This is a very erotic, high energy update that’s action packed from start to end.
Duration: 26:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 304.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh

MILF Alert: She wants attention, she's gonna get it Riceboro

Cast: Tacori Blu
Genres: black hair ,Bondage ,Caning ,MILF ,Handler ,Slapping ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination
This prim and proper slut in disguise is chained upright. Legs spread. Hands taut back in a strained pose. Her clothing is stripped away and the sound of whips slapping her tight skin and perky breasts unknowingly excite her.
Tacori is put on all fours. Her ankles cuffed together, wrist cuffed to her neck, elbows and knees strapped tight, creating the perfect position for an ass fucking. Before I get a dick in her ass, she must learn to process hard caning.
To finish her off, she is belted onto a cage with her legs spread. She is introduced to the mindfuck that is the pinwheel then covered with clothespins. She can either enjoy the agony and incorporate it into her orgasm or she can suffer. It’s up to her.
Duration: 1:07:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Alert: She wants attention, she's gonna get it

Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master West Winfield

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Anal creampie, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum farting, Cum snorting, Cum swallow, Cumfart eating, , drinking, Foot licking, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Anal creampie snorting, Licking cum off floor, Wedgie, Bondage, B
Intense domination and filth -- that´s what we have here. Dr. Mercies took a particular delight in Anastasia, because she was so hot, young, and perverted. Her therapy has the usual hard anal pounding and ass to mouth, but so much more. Anastasia gets lifted up by her wedgie, spanked hard, caned, slapped across the face, and has her tits and nipples punished. She eats Dr. Mercies´ feet and ass, licks 5 loads of his saved-up cum off the dirty floor, gags and pukes up slobber, then does an anal cream pie, shoots the cum out of her ass, and snorts it from her genie lantern. Now that her lantern is empty, Dr. Mercies tells her, her soul can move into it and mourn the missing cum. This scene is an hour long.
Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master

Assylum - Once Upon a Fucked-up Time Copse

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Bondage
Sweet, submissive Jessica is back for another extreme anal domination session--and the first Extended Shoot (ie, multiple days of training and use) at the Assylum. Once again, we filmed in close to real time as she submitted to Dr. Mercies´ twisted and cruel demands. There is so much insanity in this 1 hour 45 minute epic, it´s hard to know where to begin. Just imagine a beautiful, brave girl going through one intense sexual challenge after another. There´s rough anal and ass to mouth; deep, long ass eating; hard spanking; gagging; slapping; needles; and heavy hot wax all over her body. Unusually for Dr. Mercies, there´s also a good bit of pussy pleasure. He even lets Jessica come, because she was such a good submissive girl. Once again, we say: good luck finding anything like this anywhere else. [Extended Shoot, Days 1 & 2]
Duration: 1:46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Once Upon a Fucked-up Time

A New Toy - Part 3 Caledonia

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04898 секунды с 9 запросами