View Single Post
Old 07-09-2024, 11:12 AM   #1448
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Part 1 Eutaw

Cast: Edyn Blair, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Bikini, Tease And Denial, Chastity
Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 708.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bikini Brats Tease A Servant In Chastity Part 1

Bitch Maker Schuyler Lake

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting, Zapper, Electro Play
Mistress Kendra Spade needs a proper bitch in her life and slave marcelo has pleaded to be the one. She is a total sadist and marcelo is a complete masochist who will take anything she dishes at him. Using a remote control shock collar wrapped tightly around his balls and her instruments of pain she makes marcelo her personal bitch.
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Maker

Bigger Cock Every Day Coal Center

Cast: Alix Lynx
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-On, Pegging, Bondage, Chastity
Mistress Alix keeps her fucktoy slave bound and helpless, ready for her to fuck in the ass with her strapon cocks whenever she feels like it. Alix wants to keep stretching his asshole with bigger cocks every time she fucks him because she wants him to take her entire hand in his ass and she will not stop until he can. Before Alix fucks him she can't help but make fun of his tiny cock, locked away in a chastity torture device. She makes him beg for his ass fucking, then she delivers it. When she has finished pegging his ass, she inspects it and is satisfied that it is stretched just a bit more. As she walks away, she just laughs at his helplessness as she reminds him that she will be back tomorrow - with a bigger cock
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bigger Cock Every Day

Black Stocking Babe Gives Workshy Boyfriend Harsh Handjob Gerry

Cast: Kelly Hart
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Stockings
Today I fancied a day off from the office so I told my girlfriend that I was feeling sick. She got the thermometer to see if I had a fever. When she left the room I held the thermometer against the radiator to see if I could warm it up a little. Unfortunately she came back and caught me at it and was so angry that she started slapping my cock and balls like a crazy woman. After several minutes of this harsh treatment she stripped down to her black stockings and really got down to business.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Stocking Babe Gives Workshy Boyfriend Harsh Handjob

Bike Rider North Palm Beach

Cast: Zoe
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Facesitting, Oral, Ebony, Pussy Licking
Zoe is a fit little ebony babe that likes to ride a bike. Thus, her ass is absolutely phenomenal. It's so great that she decides to share not only the sight of it, but the smell as well, with her older male partner. She bounces that booty all up in his face as well as her pussy, too. Zoe gives it all to him - but only in his face!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 355.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bike Rider

Black Femdom Spanking Part 2 Atqasuk

Cast: Maria Ryder
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Handjob, Ebony, Submissive
Back in the wooden room of pain for more femdom roleplay, merciless Maria Ryder continues her conquest of Frank Gun, squeezing his throat then laying him down on the floor with wrists chained as she looms above with her strap in this Full HD BDSM hardcore action video! The gorgeous black domina sits her firm butt and demanding asshole on his face, meanwhile sucking his cock. Then she switches positions to sit her snatch on his mouth for extended tongue worship, before taking over his dick again, putting it in her shaved pussy, and riding it without allowing him to cum even though she does. Finally, taking pity on her captive, she humiliatingly jerks him off all over his belly while he can only gasp at the loss of his control at the hands of this wily black British wench!
Duration: 15:09
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 508.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Femdom Spanking Part 2

Black Cock Whore Lower Sackville

Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Dildo, Pegging, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Kylie makes sure her slave will never walk the same again as she transforms him into the biggest black cock loving whore! Before Kylie splits his ass wide open she loosens up his tight hole by fucking him with an electric dildo causing his muscle to convulse and relax for the taking. He certainly will be walking bow-legged for the rest of his life as Mistress Kylie slams her thick, black cock deep inside his ass every hour of every day. His holes will never go unfilled again!
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8429kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Cock Whore

Время генерации страницы 0.01736 секунды с 9 запросами