luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cristiano collection pt.8

Cristiano collection pt.8

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans

Beauty guys with big dicks. They fuck ass and suck members. Only Fans - Cristiano (xoxocristiano) collection! Passionate sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cristiano collection pt.8

JFF-Strawman FF & Vadim Romanov

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download JFF-Strawman FF & Vadim Romanov

Gay - Barron and Mitch

Barron and Mitch hadn't had a chance to get together until this episode, despite being well aware of one another! They'd seen each other on the site, and had even overlapped for a split second at a previous shoot but weren't able to do more than say hi and bye. Now that they're finally getting together, though, they're making up for lost time! It's evident from the outset these guys had been wanting to fuck for some time, and say as much at the beginning of this episode. Mitch is a kid in a candy store, even - he thinks Barron is super sexy and he wants Barron's dick! We are certainly not ones to deny Mitch what he wants! He's on cloud nine as he feels Barron's dick slide deep in to him, and Barron starts to go to town on his ass. Barron goes out of his way to make Mitch's wait worth it, relentlessly drilling Mitch's hole with long, powerful strokes that only end when both of these studs are blasting cum everywhere.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gay - Barron and Mitch

Snack on Zach's Crack (720p,1080p)

Cast: Zach Letoa, Austin Walker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Zach Letoa bottoms raw for Austin Walker. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Snack on Zach's Crack (720p,1080p)

Gay - Double Penetrating Noah (by Elian & Kyler) - 720p

Lucky Noah, minding his own business in the shower when Elian and Kyler wander in to steal him away and mercilessly ravage his hole! Of course, Noah knew that was going to happen! When we threw the idea his way of getting tagteamed by Elian and Kyler he was all for it and couldn't wait for the cameras to start rolling. Noah had no idea just how much he'd love it, though, and just what kind of fucking he'd receive at the hands of Elian and Kyler! Noah really gets it good - Elian and Kyler take turns fucking him as hard and as deep as they each can, seeing who can deliver the best fuck, while spitroasting Noah. Then they take things to an entirely new level, as Kyler slides his cock in to a hole already filled with Elian's dick for a double-fuck that has Noah wailing and whining. And after Noah's fired off a huge load? It's time for Elian and Kyler to team up again and soak Noah in a shower of cum! All of that leaves Noah dazed, glazed, smiling and thoroughly satisfied as they drag him off to finish that shower!

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Gay - Double Penetrating Noah (by Elian & Kyler) - 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03311 секунды с 9 запросами