luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wtfpass - Russian hottie goes for public fuck in Prague

Wtfpass - Russian hottie goes for public fuck in Prague

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Gina Gerson
Genres: high heels, anal, public, creampie, blonde
Video language: English

It´s always easier to pick up a girl if you´re a tourist. Maybe these girls want you to remember this trip forever, who knows. But today I got really lucky - I met a gorgeous girl from Russia. It was her first day in Prague, she was traveling alone and she felt very lonely. Besides, she was very easy-going and adventurous. Just the right girl for my new sex adventure! So we went for a walk, and it only took a couple of minutes to make her go for a little bit of public nudity. That got her so turned on that she sucked me off and let me fuck all of her sweet holes. Having sex outdoors has never been so great!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1188kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download Wtfpass - Russian hottie goes for public fuck in Prague

Wtfpass - Real girl first public adventure

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Asya Kitty
Genres: piercing, high heels, anal, public, brunette, facial
Video language: English

When I saw this cute young girl on the street I thought she was a decent kind of girl who would never do something crazy like extreme outdoor fucking in a public place. But she was worth a try, cause she was so hot. You can see that yourselves: beautiful face, gorgeous body. Thankfully, I speak Russian a little bit, it helped me to get her interested. Soon I enticed her into little pranks like public flashing and stuff like that. Eventually we ended up filming sex in public place. What can I say, I´m professional

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:29
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 762kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 514.0 MB

Download Wtfpass - Real girl first public adventure
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04499 секунды с 9 запросами