View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 11:24 AM   #1445
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Big Tits, Pantyhose And Ass Play Gabriola

Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Handjob, Blowjob, Vibrator
Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Pantyhose And Ass Play

Big Girl Fucks Her Slave While Other Watches Groves

Cast: Lily, Macy
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation
Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy.. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness.
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1268kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 118.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Girl Fucks Her Slave While Other Watches

Clips4Sale PeggingOnly Minipack Utopia

This pack contains 8 files from the PeggingOnly Clips4Sale page. I grabbed all the videos I could find with a girl he calls "Katana Kaii", an asian babe with a super hot aussie accent (imo), as well as a three parter where he gets pegged by an older woman with some light mommydomme/step mommy talk going on. All of the videos involve pegging if that wasn't clear from the name of the account. Katana in particular has some of the best stroke game I've seen, and I've seen a looooot of pegging. Sadly I think this is everything there is to find from her. The other woman is only referred to as Mrs. Sophie as far as I can tell. She does a good job too but something about KK really gets me going. There is also a single scene of a threesome with PeggingOnly, Katana, and one other girl with a shaved head whose name I do not know.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 5.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale PeggingOnly Minipack

Big Juicy Ass Point Pedro

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Chastity, , Leather, Tattoo
Miss Red's big juicy ass, perfect for men with. She sits on his face with full weight, completely suff0cating him with ass. Then Miss Red grinds her pussy on his face while he struggles and gasps for air. She gets very aroused at her sexual power and dominance over him. She makes sure he is fully submissive to her every desire.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Juicy Ass

Look It’s For You Prichard

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English
Hey babe, I have something for you. Just guess what it is? It is huge, and thick. It is warm and you like it very much. You may suck it and swallow it. When it is deeply into your pussy you scream loudly as a bitch.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Look It’s For You

Beaten For Fun And Profit Plympton

Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Beatdown, High Heels, Pain
I open this clip by taklng directly into camera about the strage circumstances of this beating. The person who ordered this custom video payed me more based on how badly I beat the slave. I explain how this slave mean nothing to me and it's just a "thing' for me to beat on for $$$! (and slaves get Nothing! HAHA!) I take the slave out from cage in back yard. (But first I it about how badly its going to be beaten and how it is all going to be for my profit. I gag the slave while it some more and make it promise to take everything to please me! There will be no stupid "safe words" and no quitting!! I get to beat it as much as I wants so I make as much $$$ as possible. I am litterally laughing about how "fun" this is going to be! (for me!) I take this slave way beyond his limits and he actually cries, haha! But hey, I want more money and I make him take repeaded beatings from various whips.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten For Fun And Profit

Freedom that hurts Keiser

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
A glance at his Mistress in her fetish outfit is enough to make her slave shake from fear in his cage. He knows what these preparations will end up with. The rude bitch is going to let him out, hurt him and play with his dick as if it were a sex toy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 485.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freedom that hurts

Время генерации страницы 0.03246 секунды с 9 запросами