Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Beaux Matthews & Kyle Denton

Beaux Matthews & Kyle Denton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Kyle Denton and RandyBlue newcomer Beaux Matthews both like to pursue some kinky sex fantasies but what makes them perfectly suited for each other here is that Kyle is craving a dom daddy and Beaux wants a submissive muscle boy. They then prove it with words and actions the minute they start making out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Beaux Matthews & Kyle Denton

Henri Pauzudo - Ep. 85

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいま� �た!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男� ��掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮� �は開始!
バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 13:37
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 4467kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

Download Henri Pauzudo - Ep. 85

Halloween Special

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

It's Hallowe'en, but that doesn't scare Irish beauty, Conor Davis - particularly when he finds out that the boy behind the mask is the winsome Ray May. Indeed, who could possibly fail not to won over by Ray's charming smile? Not Conor, that's for sure; as the two lads embark on a five-star suck-and-fuck-fest that will have you reaching for the tissues in next to no time. Take it from us, these lads make the perfect pairing; and it almost comes as some relief after all that rimming of ass and gobbling dick to see Conor finally skewered on the end of Ray's handsome joystick. All of which soon results in the boy from the Emerald Isle squirting out the kind of wad that will satisfy even the most demanding of cum-lovers in the audience!

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Halloween Special

Guys In Sweatpants - Marcus Young & Dante Foxx - Post Pump Fuck

(Models Marcus Young, Dante Foxx). Nothing gets the testosterone flowing quite like a shirtless workout on the beach with a guy who you want to fuck. Marcus has the ass that keeps on giving, but when I picked him up from the airport and saw it got even bigger and nicer, I knew which big dick I wanted to see slide in and out of it. Dante loves him some melanin so I knew this was going to be hot as fuck! Dante is a fuck machine so once he got done eating Marcus' beautiful ass, he went to town on his hole. The best tops like Dante know the perfect ratio of passionate, slow fucking and deep, intense plowing, and he left Marcus and his hole covered in cum and wanting more!

Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Guys In Sweatpants - Marcus Young & Dante Foxx - Post Pump Fuck

Markus Hovor

Genres: Cumshot, Fleshjack, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Uncut.

Markus and Peter are outside on the balcony. They want to go for a swim in the pool. But alas, the weather is not permitting today. It is cloudy and cold. But Markus has an idea to warm them up. He takes them inside, and they he and Peter start to make out. These two beef cakes tongue each other until they are super turned on. Then the dicks come out. Big hard erect uncut cocks. They take turns sucking each other off. They test to see who can take the big cock down their throat the furthest. I think Peter won. He is such a slut, he needs it in his ass. He asks Markus if he wants to continue things in the bedroom. They head to the bed and Peter sits down right on that big cock. He rides it raw and bareback. Markus is not holding back. He is slamming into Peter as hard as he can. Then they switch to missionary and then to a spoon position. The hot fucking ends with Peter getting the cream pounded out of him and Markus cumming all over Peter.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3324kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 497.2 MB

Download Markus Hovor
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02990 секунды с 9 запросами