Old 07-07-2024, 11:01 AM   #1441
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Big Black Cock Anal Wreckage Fort Benning

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Chastity, Dildo
Mistress Annika loves turning her slaves into filthy anal whores, making them take ever bigger cocks into their asses - and making them love the taste of their own ass. Annika is not satisfied with the progress this whore has made, so it is time for another session of wrecking his ass with a huge strap-on. Bound and blindfolded, all the slave can do is moan in pain while Annika makes his asshole gape with her cock. Before turning her slut onto his belly, Annika makes sure that he gets a nice long taste of his own ass juices. With her anal whore on his belly, Annika can really thrust the cock in deep. She looks like a perverted gymnast, stretching her leg muscles out while thrusting her cock ever deeper into his ass. Once she has finished fucking her slut, she gives him a small sample of what is coming next for his poor ass - an even larger cock! Annika will not stop until his asshole is a totally wrecked, gaping hole that she can shove anything into.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8130kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Black Cock Anal Wreckage

Best Worst Babysitter Ever Penryn

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose, Mummification
Helix the devilish babysitter has a plan to addle your little mind forever and make you get your chores done with extra motivation! Do you know what it's like to be touched? Can I tell you something, little boy? Every guy has a submissive streak. Here, let me educate you. Forever. An unforgettable scene.
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4204kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 329.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Worst Babysitter Ever

Big Boys Eat Cum Model

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cum Eating, Bondage, Stockings, Ass Licking
Mistress Jewelz slave is finally getting what he wants today..except there is a twist. He's been wanting to feel that sweet release of an orgasm for far too long after being teased and denied for months on end. He is on perfect display with his body completely exposed and vulnerable for his Mistress to have her way with. She just loves the look of a man tied up knowing they have no control whatsoever. Mistress Jewelz lubes up his helpless cock and strokes it until he is begging to cum for the 1st time in forever. If he is going to be allowed to cum it's going to be her way and her way only. She edges out a massive cum load all over the floor and scoops it all back as a boy needs his dinner. Growing boys need to eat and a big, sticky load of cum is exactly what Mistress Jewels has planned for the bitch. She knows how much he hates the taste of his own cum which is exactly why she loves shoving it down his throat.
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Boys Eat Cum

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard Westdale

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English
If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Behind Enemy Binds Lidgerwood

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture
A very gripping interrogation. I have used him against himself. Training his mind against his own will by pumping his cock until I get what information I want. Who am I kidding, I don't even what secrets or intelligence anymore. I want this boy to suffer. Squeezing his balls and pumping his cock while trying to get him to make sense with his words behind a ballgag. Leaving my boot imprints in his shaft.
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 363.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Enemy Binds

Battered Bitch Balls Aultman

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking, Humiliation
Sadistic Goddesses Lexi and Summer mercilessly kick, slap and beat down their slave's precious balls! They won't be happy until he is pleading for mercy and whimpering on the ground like the little bitch he is.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8403kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 853.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Battered Bitch Balls

Beta Male Assfucking Armada

Cast: Jezabel Visser
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal Play, Chastity, Ebony
Goddess Jezabel loves fucking beta male slaves in the ass and making them take ever bigger cocks as part of their emasculation process. Before she fucks him, Jezabel has fun with her bitch, laughing at his suffering in chastity and making him beg again and again for her Big Bronze Cock. Jezabel enjoys reminding her slaves that they control nothing and should be grateful that she even bothers abusing them. Jezabel fucks her slave long and hard, constantly telling him how truly pathetic his locked up cock is. As she fucks him she also abuses his locked up balls, smacking and crushing them with her hands. After Jezabel has wrecked his ass with her cock, she allows her slave to beg her to stop, but only if he takes her filthy cock right into his mouth! Jezabel just smiles as her bitch gags on his own ass filth, and she makes sure that he cleans every inch of her cock. She leaves him bound and tasting his own ass as she goes to get an even bigger one to use on him next.
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8123kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beta Male Assfucking

Время генерации страницы 0.03412 секунды с 9 запросами