luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default HotCast Blond gay twink really needs to cum

HotCast Blond gay twink really needs to cum

Studio: HotCast
Cast: Cameron James

Cameron, a blond gay twink with a deliciously smooth body, has his balls too full of cum. He jerks off in the back seat of his buddy's car, which is filming him. Over horny, Cameron has no modesty and can't think of anything else but cumming. He's so hot that he sprays himself with a crazy energy that makes his whole body sweat. When the cum comes out, he obviously sprays it everywhere.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 111.7 MB

Download HotCast Blond gay twink really needs to cum

IslandStuds Yoshi

Studio: IslandStuds

18 year old Hawaiian / Japanese surfer Yoshi is a totally smooth ripped athletic High School gymnast. Like Donny and Brett, he is a total sports stud! Weight training hard since grade school, Yoshi currently pumps iron 6 times a week, surfs daily, and was the captain of his High School & College gymnastic teams. Friendly and a little bit shy, Yoshi explains that he is a little nervous for his first time naked on film! Another beautiful Hawaiian virgin boy has arrived on Island Studs! This straight jock is pleased to show off his GREAT naturally smooth body for us. 'I've been working on my body since I was a kid,' Yoshi states, referring to his perfect athletic torso. 'I'm most comfortable naked,' he says proudly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.4 MB

Download IslandStuds Yoshi
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03729 секунды с 9 запросами